translate

Saturday 19 January 2013

SNOW AND MEXICO


The cars are slowly  pulling out of the street. The  noise of cotton wool from the wheels along the road is a comforting sound. Our house is truly freezing. I am so cold. We have the heating on full and the fire in the living room. It is a very drafty house.

 Teen is blasting his music, he is going to study then collect his girl. They are coming back here for some hours tonight.

Hub is cooking tea. I have told him what to do and he will prepare that meal and it will taste better than what I do. He is a great cook, I’m  just a good boss. Hahahaha.

So what time will our posh girl go home tonight? What with the weather being so bad, will she get away? I know the Dad is coming for her, and I am sure being a land owner, he will be able to come in a tractor, if he can’t use his land Rover.

That would be a funny sight?

I  am going now to clean upstairs and then relax for the day. I am just too cold right now to move. So  when I thaw out, I will pick up my work tools and jolly along.

I might put on a few tunes on my pink, pea pod.

My friends/family, are still in Mexico on holiday. Did I ever tell you I could have lived in Mexico? Ha, another blog. My family, in Mexico, are Having a lovely time it is hard to imagine, they are sitting out at nights eating meals? We live on the same planet, an yet we share the fortune of different lives, or misfortune, depending on our life style.

If I was to say, ten is a perfect lifestyle, and one is the worst, what would they, my family holidaying in Mexico, living in the US, be at?

Probably, eight. Ten if they were young,  but if they were young, would they be so rich in the experience of life? And experience, good and bad, make our personality for sure.

My lifestyle? What would I give myself? Hmm, some days, four, others six. Some years ago, every day was one.

Sometimes I crash down to a one again, but thank God, with the help of wonder, I only have hours of ones, not  days.

Must go for now my dear Bloggets, lots to chat about and when I get some time I will tell you all. Looking for feedback on what you like to hear about, sometimes I think how can you be interested in my very simple life?  Whatever you are getting out of it, I really hope to share it with you for ever and really hope that this year will be my break out in the world. Will tell you more in my blog tomorrow. Warm hugs.

No comments: