translate

Saturday 12 January 2013

SANTA'S SACK OF SURPRISES


SANTA’S SACK OF SURPRISES

 

 

I went to bed about twenty past pumpkin hour and put on my electric blanket, then jumped in the shower hot water on me was required, as Jack Frost, had been biting at me as I let the beasty girls out.

Oh, it’s like a blooming relay race? Taking one out at a time on the leads, as they have to go in a particular part of the garden and it would be right at the bottom of the garden. And those who don’t know my garden, it is about three hundred foot long, for those who know my garden, OK, it’s about forty foot. Hahahahaha. I tell you, on nights like that one; it may as well be three hundred foot long?

You know when your bones are so cold; you think you will never be able to bend again? I was like that, so a quick hot shower, dry and streight into bed. Oh, it was so warm and toasty. I fell asleep immediately, as my mind was calm and I had no worries going on for a change.

I had had a good day and what a difference that made? But I never have more than three hours at a time and woke up feeling like having a peak in my stocking that Santa Claus kindly left at my bedside 

on the 25th of December. It is a huge stocking, and over the past few weeks, has been deflating, as someone has been eating all of the chocolates out of there. Don’t know who that could be?

So I had to dig down to the bottom, almost falling in it is that big. Right at the bottom, I found lots of lotions I was not aware I had? What a spoiled girl I am?

Now I am lying in bed, trying out all of the creams? Not having a clue what they were? Does that one go on your face or feet? Keep to my hands, safer. Oh, not sure about that one? My hands are feeling a little funny, hahahah.

I put them on my bedside table to check with the teen. Oh, no, that involves him reading?

So as I hungerly munched on a chunky bar of chocolate, I thought to myself, “This is so good.

I had the biggest smile on my face, as Hub hates me eating chocolate or sweets in bed, hahahahah. I experienced another moment of freedom?

But then the crunch came as half seven this morning, the doorbell rang. I was in a deep sleep.  I woke up, and then my alarm went off to feed the pup. I could not find the blooming keys, only because I was like the waking dead?

I ran downstairs, jumping over three dogs, flying through the air. Will I make the post, as he only knocks once, and then does a runner, after throwing my parcel over the gate.

Few, it was a lady, and she handed me my parcel. It was some new clothes.

All I can say is, midnight feasts, must come to an end….

Clothes look great, as long as I don’t expect to breathe?

One thing I will have to send back. The size I always get, 10……. Hahahahahaha. Oh no, that is teens shoes. Anyway, either they have sent the wrong size, or, they are making the clothes now at a different place, where material is rare, hard to find.

The jeans fit lovely, looked like I had painted them on, but when it came to the  shall I say, fuller part of one’s body, em, well, I shall tell you, they are going back and leave  it at that.

I got a lovely dog walking jacket though, one of those things with no sleeves. I have always hated them, too butch for me, but for my training, perfect.

Also when you are swinging your arms, it is perfect to wear such dreadful stuff.

Now, I don’t  want you to get the idea that I look like a windmill, swinging my arms around, just you need to signify lefts and rights and do a lot of thigh slapping. Yep, for the Brits out there, it’s like being in Panto for me.

Bonny Prince Charles has nothing on my thigh slapping!

Well, must go now and do some work. I have a busy day with GDI and pup. Will let you know in her diary tonight how we got on. As my Borrowed American Mum says,

Laters gators?

  

No comments: