translate

Thursday 31 January 2013

COKE CANNED


I have visited the former USSR I think about 32 times. From the age of six, until I was 22. Apart from once, all for eye treatment. I saw many changes, from the iron curtain red riches to the rogue Russian real life. Searching for  secrets then wishing I had never found out about  my discoveries.

One day I would love to write my autobiography and tell you the mysterious marvels of Moscow. Before it was spoiled to a modern way of life.

In my blogs, I only skate across memories, I don’t go into that much detail. In my book in the future, I wish to but one day I hope to share  it all and it will be goodbye to old baggage.

Some people say my past helped to make me, I would agree, but add it also helped to break me.

Though I have found tough glue and I am putting myself together again.

From the heartless evil woman who gave birth to me, to my adopted Mother, to me holding my child so close to my heart, he could feel life and sadly I feel he has picked up on my pain, but I hope he also will remember the fun I have in life? I love to laugh. It is free, costs nothing and is something you can give freely to others, as hearing someone laugh, is infectious.

What can we do for others that costs nothing? Just be kind, a hello, or see if they would like to join you for a cup of tea? Or Coffee? Ok it costs for the drink, but not to say hello?

There  are people in our world, who go a week or more without saying a word to anyone. How awful is that? Even prisoners, talk to one another and to remove that, is a human rights act.

So how kind will teens school be today? Will he get the 14 cans of coke he had in his bag back? Will he take it out on the boy who told the teacher on him? I blooming hope not?

Really I am not at  all cross with him for  trying to make some money, he is an entrepreneur. He has tried to get at least a dozen jobs but they all say he  has to be sixteen or over eighteen.

As he is neither, he sells pop at school.

Oh if he gets it  removed full time from him, my life tonight? Will be  hell again.

Hub left the house early this morning, taking our Long Chops with him. As the front door closes, the dark silence is so empty. He won’t be back until after nine tonight. Then in the morning off again for the weekend to France. I will tell you more when I learn  about it. I have not yet looked at his work load.

The wind today again, is pure evil. It rained all night. I have never heard rain like it.

Today I have spoken to my two friends. One called me and the other I phoned. They are both so  different, an yet, get on so well.

They didn’t know  one another before our wedding.

I may write about our wedding day this week, as it was a day when I was a free bird. The happiest day of my life. I know everyone  says that, but it really was. My first wedding day, was truly dreadful. It was the last place I wanted to be.

My dearest Yam and DD, are driving from Mexico to the US, Tennessee, over the next  five days. I can’t wait until they are home safe, though they will hate it, as it will be so cold and dark there and they have left beautiful Mexico where the sun never goes to bed.

though I absolutely love where they live in America. It is fantastic.

Well I’m rambling again, just wanted to say hello for today, before I pick up my work tools and start to  do my  job.

With lots of love x

No comments: