translate

Sunday 13 January 2013

TEEN AND POSH FOR TEA


A better day with the teen thank God. I received a phone call from my Dearest friend In Russia, who had read my blog on the teen yesterday. Bless her she sympathised with me and told me she went through the same with her Son when he was fifteen. He is the most wonderful man now and as a very young child and early teen I knew him very well. He was almost close to being a Saint. An adorable child and I must say on a good day, like my teen now. A caring child and honest. I have always said that my Teen, is a copy of my friends teen in Russia. The funny thing is, he married a beautiful rich girl, the opposite to him as far as wealth and background is concerned. So much like the teen and his girl now?

Though I am hoping it will be many years before he gets married and I very much doubt it will be to this girl? I wish it to be though as she is adorable and I could love her for sure as a daughter.

Oh I must tell you about her visit yesterday? This will make you laugh?

So after all of the drama in the afternoon, I allowed teen to bring his girl here.

Only because lots of words were spoken and he did the house proud by hoovering all the mess he created.

Right, he walked in, he had gone all the way on the bus, to pick her up. The true gent.

And on his back, was a humongous backpack. He told me it was the girls.

Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather, as I thought she was moving in?

“How to explain that one to Hub on his return?”

It was quickly explained, as obviously the look on my face, told a story?

She was going to her Dad’s overnight. I thought, “Blooming heck, has she got her blankets in there? Really, if you could have seen the bag?

Well I had a pretty traumatic day with him and all of the dogs, so I had made them their tea, a simple meal. Now this is where it gets funny.

I did them a kid’s meal, hahahahahahaha. I am sure teen cringed? It was beans, turkey burgers and potato waffles.

When he came into the kitchen with posh girl, he looked at the plates and laughed? I jokingly told the girl, that it had taken me all day to prepare.

I left them to their romantic meal, hearing the girl say to teen, hahahhahahhahahah. OMG, this was funny?

“Oh, I remember food like this, when my Mum used to fly all over the world with her hotel business and she didn’t have time to cook, we used to get this kind of food!”

My teen burst out laughing, and said

“What a cheek?”

Oh God, it was funny, how the other half live?

“She will get a crisp sandwich next time?”

Well, as the night went on, I sat in the living room, trying not to listen, but as the TV wasn’t on, it was hard to know what to do with myself. I had done all the housework, I couldn’t iron, as they were in his room and the board was upstairs.

Well, then I heard her do an almighty grown?

“Heck? No, surely not?

Well, you know when you know, what you would do in those situations, and when they happen, you freeze to the spot?

I froze like a block of ice in an ice tray.

Then I heard laughter and a little thud…..It didn’t take me long, to realise Teen was trying to get Posh girl to lift his weights.

“Few!”

God, really parenting is so difficult when they are teens.

You would think as a mother of a young  child, that it must get easier as they get older, as they can do so much more for themselves?

“Nope, it doesn’t.

Well the night was getting later and later, and I wondered what on  earth was going to happen as there was no way I was letting teen go into town at that time of night to take her back, but did not want to say

“Em, Posh girl, hahahahah. What time are you leaving?

The clock struck nine, then ten, then there was movement and at ten past ten, they came into the room and she said her Dad was parked outside.

Another few?

She is truly adorable though and teen is smitten. He was telling me before, he has dated about forty odd girls, but this one was for keeps.

But they are too young?

My Mum was nineteen when she married, brother was eighteen I was seventeen I don’t want teen to be sixteen?

Well, it just wouldn’t as I would not sign the papers to give him permission.

For her sake as much as his. Though if she was to come back into his life in six or seven years, I would dance at their wedding.

My three girls are calm thank God. What a day I have had with them again. All three of them are cuddled up on the rug in front of the fire.

Little Waggatail loves to cuddle into Black beauty, even though today, she got told off  by teen, as she was really biting BB, and  poor BB was just lying there taking it.

I wrote about our day in The diary of Waggatail.

My Hub called me before as he now is in America. He was on the beach and wanted me to hear a sound that was like barking dinosaurs.

I know you can’t get barking dinosaurs, but that was what they were like?

He had today off and he went with his director and his director’s wife to the beach for some fresh air for a couple of hours before the dinner with colleagues.

It was about a hundred sea lions.

Amazing sounds were heard from the US coast to the UK.

Technology, is a marvellous thing?

We spoke for a few minutes and he told me he was really missing me, as I am him.

It’s horrible and do not know what I would do without my friends, even though I am in communication with them over the net or phone, still takes my mind away for a while?

It was so lovely to chat with my friend from Russia today; she is a lovely lady and had some funny stories to tell me.

I will go for now and clean the kitchen before closing the hatch for the night, then start the marching of the hounds, to let them pollute before bed, then  all of the beds come out and I kiss them nighty night and off I will go. Early start in the morning, GDI coming first thing. So have a pleasant night and I hope we in the UK, don’t wake up to snow as it is forecast? xx

No comments: