translate

Tuesday 29 January 2013

BALLS TO YOU


My dear Bloggets, as I write to you to thank you for more support, as yesterday we reached record numbers of views, I am honoured and so very grateful you are looking, and more importantly, coming back.

My  family from the US, are coming back from their holiday in Mexico in a few days, I hope our new bloggets keep coming on here from Mexico? Friends in Germany are here regular and of course there are all of you in America, bless you all and our UK family are true to this page.

I love to see new countries too and there is at least four countries a week seeing what often rubbish I write? Ha. What I write is true though and real.

Hub is taking some stress away from me, but not too sure it is totally working, as he is really stressing himself? He is having a nightmare with the website, Sainsbury’s. Poor man, it has took him two hours to shop. He just can’t get to the checkout. I know he will in the end though,  but I doubt he will be volunteering again for a while?

Oh I told him to buy something he likes, as he is asking what I would like all of the time, then putting in the trolley what teen will like, he told me it was my turn to have nice things, and he was buying nice foods for me, in his words,

“I have put in a lime scale remover, I  know you like that? Hahahahaha.

I will Lime scale him? I wrote to complain about a website that is not at all accessible and telling them I had no vision, and could not use their website, they wrote back and said they were so sorry, and they could if I called them, send me out a catalogue?

Right, OK, a catalogue will be good for me to look through?

Idiotism?

Hub told a website selling furniture the same and they wrote back, saying that making their website accessible, was too expensive. Then under that sentence, they wrote

“we know nothing about accessibility!”

So, how do they know it is deer?

Teen had words with me tonight about his girl. Let’s call her bunches. Why? Not sure, better than Posh.

Haha.

He wants to go and see her on Friday night. I said no, he is not seeing her and coming on the bus from the town after ten at night on a Friday, he went mad, I was a bad Mum, I was this and that,  I had lost it with feelings, and  couldn’t remember what it was like to be in love, and was spoiling their relationship…..

I said she could come here and her Mum could pick her up. So I think that is what is happening. I don’t mind him seeing her through the day until about six at night, I know I am over protective, but why don’t they meet on a weekend? Through the day? Because Saturday she has an exam to see if she can pass for a posh school, well the best in this area, and Sunday, she is at her Fathers farm. So is this my fault?

Anyway, he said sorry. He told me he really loves the girl and she has the same feelings for him.

 I am finding it hard to let go of the  strings. But only because I love him and want the best for him, and he can go anywhere during the day time. Why does he need nights? I think he is a Vampire, who comes out in the evenings?

I watched a program last night on the television, about disabled people being out of work. I thought it would be interesting, only could bare twenty minutes of it, as the show drove me mad.

God only knows where they got the people from for the program, but I guess like everything, scandal is what is hot.

The people who were there to represent disabled people, were so awful. And so obviously putting an act on, not to work.

In fairness, after I stopped watching it,  other people may have been on, but it was too  uncomfortable to watch.

I am sure it is better for disabled  people to work if they are fit enough. It gets them out of the house, gives them a purpose in life and makes them not feel like a Burdon. But will they be given jobs that are demeaning? I will never forget the day I went to talk with a stupid person from the job centre to see what work I could do, he handed me a newspaper and told me to look through it. I told him I was blind, he phreaked out when I removed my guide dogs harness saying he was afraid of dogs, he then told me I could be a wait for it?

Oh, you’re going to like this one,

A bingo caller…..

I asked him how would I see the balls? To read the numbers?

There was silence. I mean not only at his desk, but in the whole office, as every computer was silenced, every phone seamed to stop as gasps could be heard from other desks in the same office.

I mean, what a  complete fool? In the end, it was like I was interviewing him. There I was in my suit and heels, when I stood at the door to come home, my taxi driver came in for me, the stupid employment man said goodbye, the taxi driver asked me who the heck he was, I asked him why, he told me what he was wearing, jeans and a rolled up long sleeved t/shirt.

The man was a nut.

I never went  back. I bet he does not have a job now.

If he has,  he should have been featured on the program I watched last night?

The show focussed on lazy actors, rather than genuine people. As I say, I only watched as much as I could stand.

I shall go for now  until tomorrow, with love.

 

No comments: