translate

Friday 18 January 2013

THE NIGHT BEFORE


Hub came home half an hour early. The taxi pulled up and Long chops, Black beauty and Waggatail, were all lined up to greet their Dad.

I asked how come he was early, and he said he wanted to surprise me. Good job I got rid of the milk man? Hahaha. It is great to have him back safe thank God.

Hub though had his favourite meal waiting for him, of course I had been cooking all day, waiting for his arrival.

 Oh! You know me too well Bloggets, OK, we went to our Chinese restaurant, hahahahaha

Lewis was there, he is so sweet and makes that restaurant a home with warmth and  culinary delights.

Well teen is arranging a wonderful romantic meal for him and his posh girlfriend for Valentine’s day. Lewis, the owner of the restaurant, is a real professional at romance. Last time we were there, he was preparing a romantic proposal for his best friend and his girl, this time it was my teen and posh girl, who is adorable, little does  she know what an absolute extravagance is in order for the 14th of February for her?

 Lewis and teen have a wonderful night planned, so our meal was hijack by love.

 The three of us walked home teen hub and myself, like we had problems, as the ice was out to trip us up. Long chops guided hub perfectly and teen was with me.

 Waggatail and BB, stayed in the warm house, because of course, I can’t work her until I qualify. I half expected to return to disaster with her, so all night I had her little mischievous face in my mind.

We  walked through the door and she was so pleased to see us. She stuck to me all  night, really funny, just sitting at my feet, looking at me, thinking what? I’m not sure, but I know she  did not like me leaving her, though she caused no trouble when we were out, thank God, but the looks she gave me all night were really odd?

Just sitting there, looking straight into my face?

I wonder if I will be right in my thinking, about me being tested tomorrow? Just a feeling, why would the boss be coming out to see me? Well we shall see.

With love

No comments: