translate

Monday 28 January 2013

P BY FIONA CUMMINGS


P By Fiona Cummings

 

Perhaps I shall live in a pink palace

Where there is no pain or malice

My patent leather shoes

Shall shine  wresting on a pink velvet cushion

I shall sit upon my pink puffy

Looking through the mirror and my hair I will keep brushing

Put on my lipstick and powder

Then on my IPod  crank up the volume

Make it  louder

Spray my pink bottled perfume

Pick up my pink purse which I keep in my draw

Put it in the pocket of my parker which hangs on the door

Pick up my keys

Walk out to explore

Passing the pink blossomed trees

Pitter patter raindrops pound down on my umbrella

Plodding through a gigantic puddle

Coming towards me is my perfect love

I run to him and we cuddle

 As the rain leaves us alone

And we go into our own zone

The pretty sun

Kissed our day

And we had so much fun

Perfectly passing probably the prettiest people

 Going into a wedding at the church with the steeple

 All in their posh frocks

Men in suits and paisley patterned ties

My love looked into my eyes

No words were needed

His heart he pleaded

As he knelt down on bended knee

And these are the words he said to me

Pretty perfect love of my life

Please will you do me the honour and pleasure

Of becoming my wife

  A perfect ending to a perfect day

And guess what the colour will be of my bouquet

What do you think

You perhaps could be right

Pink

No comments: