translate

Tuesday 1 January 2013

JANUARY 1ST 2013


Well my beautiful Blogget family, we did it. We got over our 6000 mark. By 12 over. Oh Really thank you I really was delighted. We all got together at New Year. I hope this year will be better than last? I think this year for me will be so different to any other year I have had  in  my life. Don’t ask why, well, OK, ask, but I’m not sure you will get an answer. Because as everything in my life nothing in my world comes without complication. So an explanation, will possibley come out in the following months.

Confused? Haha, stick with me, you will be!

Wow what a week I  have this week. Tomorrow my beautiful dearest friend from school is coming. Her daughter too and she is fun and a nut like me so we will have a laugh.

 On Thursday, we are taking down our trees. Hub is cutting the real tree down. All ready with his lumberjack shirt, he will be let loose with a sore. OMG? Please God save his fingers? They are priceless what with his keyboard skills for typing and his piano?

Well I have my new guide dog coming on Friday too and today, we are off now to walk the dogs. This will be the last time, I will be walking my little Black beauty on harness. Sad very sad.

Teen still in bed and it is half  past two in the afternoon. Shocking little monkey?

He is seeing his girl tomorrow. They are going ice skating.

Well must rush now before it rains? Really my heart is warm and my face is smiling with the love and hope I feel in my heart. Thank you my family of Bloggets so much. My dearest  stolen Dad in the US, who has been a huge support  too. Love to you all. More fun and tears in the future with this blog page and an insight to my life living in a world in which I am still learning about.

xxx

No comments: