translate

Monday 31 December 2012

SHE EVEN HAD A PONY


TEENS GIRLFRIEND

Well our teen got up early. Cleaned his bathroom and did a once over of his bedroom, as he  was up until two in the morning yesterday cleaning and hoovering his bedroom for the girlfriends arrival.

I made lunch. Spaghetti Bolognese. Teen went to collect her in the town by bus. I was really looking forward to meeting with her for the first time.

Well, in she came and I must say, what a delightful beautiful girl she is.

I was quite surprised. I thought  she would be a silver spoon kind of child. Pretentious and spoiled. But instead, she is really lovely and relatively down to earth.

Over the dinner table, I asked her all of the unsuitable questions, one of them,

“So, what do you see in my Son?” Ha, our teen, said,

“Mum, what a question?” She did not say his handsome looks, ha, his lovely hair or eyes or height or voice, but his manners. He is different to any other boy she has ever met. He is very polite and caring and he is, she is right bless her. I only hope it is enough to keep them together, as she is so very intelligent and to be honest, our teen is as sharp as a knife/bright as a button, but not at all academically minded. He hates revision and is so laid back it’s unbelievable.

She goes to the best school in the country and has private classes three times a week.

Even today, New  year’s eve, she had classes.

She goes skiing in the best places and lives in a huge house with the very best furniture and finest soft furnishings. She wears Haute Couture , and talks with absolute grace, but is so absolutely beautiful. A nice girl with a great sense of humour.

Now they are listening to music upstairs, or making it? I hope not, her Father will get his farmers shot gun and shoot Teen as they have spent thousands on her education.

Yep, her Dad owns a farm and her Mother owned hotels but now is into I.T.

 Well, will go for now, but will talk later tonight. I have some food to cook to welcome the new year in. xxx

No comments: