translate

Sunday 2 December 2012

NIGHT TIME MONDAY DIARY


Good morning if you are in the UK, hello, if you are anywhere else! Reading this blog as I write, is our friends from the Philippines, France and Mexico, as well as UK and America. I know as I have just logged on and checked who is reading.

Becauselike me, you can’t sleep? Or are you on lunch break? Or just chilling? I would love to know why you log on and where you are, not necessarily what country, as I know that, but at work or home, or on holiday?

It’s silly time  in the UK. 2 a.m.

I have been to bed, and relaxed but could not sleep, so here I am!

My hub has to be up in less than three hours for his trip to London and won’t be back till after 8 pm.

The house is so cold, we have minus 5, in the UK tonight. We have had snow too here and still lots of rain. The rain has frozen so slippy conditions.

Hub is not taking Long chops to the capital, as he is out all day and there is nowhere to let her pollute. Also  there is a buffet at lunch time, so for him  to balance a plate whilst holding her harness and talking trying to concentrate, will be hard! As specially, as she loves  attention, so will be moving ever so slightly, wagging her tail, looking around, to see who will love her for a minute?

Pleading with her huge chocolate eyes. Craving for a stroke or a kind word.

So I have my LC and I love it. She is so wonderful and good company in this lonely life.

I really missed church  yesterday and next Sunday will be away too. I am going to see my lovely friend and her kind, an yet very grumpy Husband, where I used to live! It will be odd going back there and I shall feel a little nostalgic!

The sound of silence in the street is so calming. All I can hear in the house, is the gentle tick of our clock and the snoring of our  dogs. Our lovely clock ticks now, but still does not cuckoo! We think we have found someone who will fix it, but will cost a fortune and will have to wait a month, as they will not take them over Christmas.

So the cuckoo hospital has to be closed during December, so any sick cuckoos, have to  wait, it’s like the NHS?

I am ordering my Father in laws Christmas presents today from good old M&S! Then I have everyone’s gifts.

I bent over today to Hoover under the Christmas tree. Forgetting between me and the floor, there was a thousand pine needles, ready to stab me in the eye?

It feels cut, but I will be  OK. It won’t send me blind, that’s for sure?

Teen got home from the town after seeing his posh girl. He told me he had told her streight. He would not be having her as a girlfriend, as he does not do girlfriends… She was hurt, but decided she would still see him. He said that he did not want to lead her on and was too  young to be serious? I agree and would rather that than her find out he is cheating? Bless her?

Thank God, he does not want to see his Father, my x. My x does not know yet, but I guess he will find out soon? I have worked hard to  keep them both  together but no longer. I am sick of him upsetting my Teen. He is such a bad influence too.

So no doubt I will have stress with that, but I have dealt with worse.

I have been told that my new home town has wonderful displays of ice carvings and an angel weekend coming soon, so here is not so unchristmasy as I first thought?

We have a very busy few weeks ahead, as Hub is off work from this Friday. We have to go back to our old home town, have my crazy aunt to see us, our friend  is coming for a few days and we are going out for a meal with my funny welsh friend and his lovely lady and pretty daughter. There is the  Nativity play of course? My Husband will be doing the music and I wrote the play. My coffee cup friend and welsh friend are working very  hard to get the children to know what they are to say etc.

We are off to the Cathedral too in a couple of weeks for a Christmas concert.

So at some point, Hub may get to relax?

For me, it will be a change to get out.

Well, my eyelids are starting to close, my fingers are working at different speeds to my brain, as though to slur their words, so I guess I should go to bed? Till later my friends, with love

 

No comments: