translate

Sunday 30 December 2012

TEARS FOR MUM BY FIONA CUMMINGS


TEARS FOR MUM BY FIONA CUMMINGS
 
A tear falls as an ending has occurred

In so much pain it’s so absurd

Lessons we have learned

Words we have heard

Your free now

Like a released dove

Surrounded by memories of how much you were loved

I hurt so much inside

You have no idea the tears I have cried

A fire burns deep

Though the wounds I hide

 I have nowhere to place a flower

Or put a card

So these words are for you

And to write is so hard

But to feel is easy

So much I wished I had chance to say to you

Like I love you

And thank you

To tell you that you are beautiful

How I think you were wonderful

And because of you I went so far

One person who is so missed

I say you, are

I wish you had stayed

I pray memories never  fade

As you are the route to my life

The beat to my heart

My daily start

But my night time thought

Is with you I fought

But we could never be enemies

Because you were my family

My doting Mam

Because of you, is who I am

I wished you had never gone away

Where ever you are I pray

You have your life now

For you must live

Because when you were here

You only knew how to give

I love you Mam with all of my heart

Until we meet again

I must live through us being apart

 

No comments: