translate

Thursday 6 December 2012

Hello Croatia and welcom back China.


It is icy here in the UK, a lot of Britain has had snow, but we have not as yet, so Santa must not yet have flown past our airier? I hope it’s not because we have been all naughty here? Haha. It’s good to have Hub home working, he is so  busy working hard and in the meanwhile, finding time to volunteer his time to help those who have just lost their sight. Such bad advice we get as blind people by  the authorities who are there to help us. I wish those organisations would employ blind  people? I remember  going to a meeting, where we as blind people, were told and asked about what it was like to lose our sight and they, the so called experts, sighted of course, told us what they did for us and how good they were? Well we as blind people tried to tell them where they went wrong but they would not have it? We told them that when  we first were told of us going blind, or first came to them as newly blind people, we needed a hand to hold, a understanding ear. A kind voice, but no, did they listen? They continued to tell us what paperwork needed to be filled in and how many leaflets they had to offer us? Oh but how good were they, as they could give you the information in large print, or Brail or CD? So we come out of the hospital environment with loads of wasted trees in our hands or a bit of plastic? Helpful.  Still feeling sad, desperate and suicidal in some cases. I wish I could help new blind people? I wish that so much, I never want anyone to go through the pain that I went through. My Hub, considering he has never seen, is so empathetic towards people who have just lost their sight? I am shocked by this as he could think,

“Well get on with it, I have been like this my whole life, and I manage?” You have no idea how kind he is with them and in an, non, patronising manor! He gives the practical kind as well side and I can give the caring side, I say we should start our own business? Ha. Really, I do so wish I could as I want so much to help others.

Well, China has come back for a read of our blogs, and Croatia is our new family member. Hello, I am so glad to have you in our loving family.

I have a funny  blog to write later on so keep an ear open or an look out? With love x

 
 

No comments: