translate

Saturday 29 December 2012

TODAYS THOUGHTS


We really need conservatory furniture, but just don’t know how to go about it. I was all up for going to a furniture shop and just choosing normal sofa’s, but Hub said he would not dare  do that without sighted help. I really am not afraid of that kind of thing, though when I phoned the furniture shop up, they were not really very helpful on the phone,  so God knows what they will be like in the shop. I can see Hub and I stotting off the glass tables and knocking over the lamps, they use for decoration.

Our teen will not go anywhere with us. I just don’t understand it. It breaks my heart. He was not brought up like that. He is a very caring person, but will not do anything with us. We wanted to go to a pantomime, he would not go, we want to see a Christmas film, he won’t do it, I just don’t know why, he says it’s because he is a teen and it is not cool to be out with your parents. But he is clever enough to know that we really need help at times and to be honest, I would like to have him around with us as we are a family. Well I try for that to happen.

Is there anyone out there who is in the same boat? Or are your kids OK to be out with you. He says when he is in  his twenties, he will take us anywhere. Until then?

I tell you, I wish I could see, our life would be so different.

Our street is really quiet and has been since Christmas day. It is really odd? I remember the days when kids used to all be out on their new  bikes or roller blades. Not now, everything has batteries or wires. That  is one reason why kids are overweight. As for the parents? Haha haha.

OK, tomorrow, I will send for some blades. Imagine the headlines?

 “Blindy on blades bursts through the bank, with her empty tin of cheesy balls!”

To some of you, that will not make sense, unless you read yesterday’s blog, if you did read yesterday’s blog, OK, that may not have made sense either? Hahahahaha

I did a mammoth load of ironing today  listening to my new IPod, or as I call it to my teen and it annoys him as his Mum is being so silly, my peapod.

Well I loved it, dancing with sounds in my ears, the only thing is, I can’t hear my ironing. That will not make any sense to you if you can see, but when you can’t see, you need to hear your ironing. No it doesn’t talk to  me, but I can hear the steam and where the iron is when it is on the board.

When I had finished my work, I went to go into the kitchen from the conservatory and found the door was closed. The kitchen door to the hall was closed and the living room door was shut too! When I asked Teen why? He said because he could not stand the dreadful noise that was coming from the conservatory.

OK, I was singing, but did not know how loud, as had my earphones on and could not hear my voice either? Ha, they, could!

My teen had his first proper shave today. Bless him, I think he has the beetroot look?

Well less than a week before I get my new  puppy guide dog. Oh, I feel sick with nerves. Three dogs in the house? Our house is small and I really will find  it a challenge. Also four weeks of hard work training with her. Every day, even weekends.

I will keep a diary and let you know how I get on.

Well my friends I will go for now but I really love us all been friends in this blog family together. Oh, I have decided what to make for Teen’s girl coming on Monday. I will tell you later. With love

 

No comments: