translate

Sunday 30 December 2012

THOUGHTS ON 2012


End of the year thoughts

Well here we are, the end of the year of 2012. Wow, what a year for me? How about you? I can promise you now, I am a totally different person this month, to what I was a year ago today. I am so glad I am too. I feel stronger and so much more positive about living, rather than existing. Why? Because of so many things. One, I have a very very good friend and his lovely wife, who are a wonderful couple and have kept me so strong of late. I have met a few friends one who I know will be there in life, and some new friends in the new area where I now live. I really did not want to move here. Since I have, I have cried over missing old friends, but the one who means so much to me, comes to visit and the truth is, I see more of her now than I did where I used to live, a mile down  the road from her. I have made some lovely friends here at our church and I have learned a lot since I have moved here.

I have learned that I can do a lot more than I  ever imagined I could. Don’t get me wrong, I am still a coward and a lot of days a real loser, but there are days when I sit with a smile and feel so very proud of simple tasks that I have been able to do, mainly with my Husband, as he is my right arm and I his left. We work well together.

My Son has a better life here than he did back home, and Our dogs get more work. We can do things we could not do back home. Yep, I still say back home, my Northumberland will always be my home.

But this house is becoming our house. My fantastic family in the US, have been such good support and mean the world to me.

I have a wonderful life friend coming on the 2nd to see us and I am so excited about that.

I have a new guide dog coming at the end of the week, and providing all of the training and matching goes to plan, we will have lots of  new adventures to tell you about.

 I have a new plan for the new year, a plan I will tell you as soon  as it is set up and with the help of you all, I will be able to do it well.

I have a very strong feeling that when I write my thoughts on the year this time next year at the same time, I will be a totally different person again? I hope I am as I really don’t like the week person I am now, though becoming so much stronger.

I am 93 views off making 6000. I started writing my thoughts, my diary in September and thought my US family of a few, would read it and that is all. Since then all over the world have viewed. And what makes it so lovely, is you are coming back. I feel like I know you and for sure you all  now know me.

I really pray that I have been able to hold your hand when you have been in need and made you smile when you have felt sad. This is all I want in the world, to help people. To let people know if I can, you for sure can. Because believe me, I really have been down on the floor in life.

Now, where am I? looking out of the window, sometimes going to the door and walking out there.

 This year in the UK, has seen the Queens 60th Jubilee and the wonderful Olympics. Our lovely Prince William is to be a  Dad too. Personally, there  have been some nightmares and I have lost a friend who I thought would be close to for ever, but not too sad we are not.

I have gained a friend who I will have forever I know that.

Who knows what Hubs job will bring this year, but we have gone through years of stress with our X families also have been through the death of Hubs Mum. It has been a challenging few years and we are still here. We can cope with anything.

I feel the next year will be the most positive one I have ever had, why? Because I have all of you and how happy that makes me.

If you are feeling low and really can’t face the next twelve months. Please stay with me for just two months and see what will happen in your lives? Think positive and something will happen that you will be grateful to be alive to see.

I tell you, this next year, will be for you. Wait and believe in it and it will happen.

If you can do one thing today, do it for you.

If you have just split up from your marriage and are feeling afraid of the changes in your life, know you can come out of it so much stronger and you have a chance now for you to make something out of your life that will give you a reason for living and not existing.

You were in a dreadful rut before. You are free of that now.

It’s stopped raining in your hearts and the sun is out

If you are alone tonight when the clock strikes midnight, know that here in the UK, there is someone caring about you thinking about you loving you that was not there last year. Me. Your very own Fiona.

I am genuinely wanting you to know that.

There is no need for you to feel alone again.

It is my dream, my mission, to work for you. To be there for you. To laugh and cry for you.

To share my down days and together we will rise.

I would like to wish you all a very happy New Year.

Come out with me hold on tight and we will fly through the skies of unchained hearts.

A very happy future my Blogget family. Please pass this on and get our family to the 6000 mark by tonight.

We are all in it together.

x

No comments: