translate

Thursday 13 December 2012

TOO MUCH FOR TURKEY?


Well I have had a night to think about my new Baby Waggatail.  Thinking of her in a kennel now is sad, so I am trying to think that is all she is used to?  Hub happy because he has found a butcher online. Haha. No he has not joined a strange dating website for men with meat? But we have looked for  a butcher when we have been in town, tried to do the sniff test as we  passed shops and asked around and cannot find one, but we found one on the net and he is calling them now to order the poor turkey for Christmas.

I will be sticking to my vegetarian family roll.

Now how much will this cost? On line shops like our groceries, charge the earth now for turkeys. I guess turkeys, have to live in this recession too? So they have to pay for their mortgages as well

?He is still on the phone,  chatting to her but she keeps going away and when she does he is talking to me, haha. It is so funny, he is telling me how well, I will make this more polite, not very bright she is. Ok, now we have a price

Under £70? Few?

£2.89 my Veg roll,  and nothing cried when it was made. Poor turkeys?

Tomorrow night, we are off to the Cathedral for the Christmas concert. That is for my Hub. He loves it. On our return, our friend Will be here. With his guide dog.

Saturday is the rehearsal for our church Nativity and Hub has to do his music and Sunday is the big day.

I am going to try and keep in touch over the next few days, but with friend coming it will be hard, as he is not impressed, when I am  on here when he wants to talk? And talk? And Talk?

I am almost too afraid to call my Mad aunt, to see how she is, after returning home to her dragon of a so called friend? I know that dreadful woman would have been so nasty to her for coming to see us? I just don’t want to know the latest brain wash that she has gone through? My poor aunt, has really gone downhill, to since she has been with this woman!

So today, my lovely brother in law, has called, asking if we can get him a kilt, within the next hour? Also, my Hub ordered a turkey from a very odd lady on the phone? Half my friends Christmas presents   arrived this morning. When will the other half arrive? Now Hub is reading about the Cathedral we are going to and telling me there are underground chambers there. Creepy or what? Why would they need underground chambers? I bet they have seen some sights?

Cathedrals really do scare me. I don’t know why, but I don’t like them.

My friend who paid £2500 plus, for her dog’s operation, will not know if she will be OK, till another two weeks. Why do tests take so long?

Homemade soup for tea and  homemade cottage pie for Hub. Teen does not like that, so he will have soup with me. I guess I will grit my teeth and call my aunt now, here goes? Laters with love    

No comments: