translate

Friday 7 December 2012

QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS AND GET WELL SOON?


My borrowed American Mum has gone on holiday to Mexico and she is seriously ill with pneumonia. I am not sure if she is in hospital now, as have not heard from my stolen Dad since this morning and he said if she was worse today, she would be sent to hospital. I have a dark sad pain as it was almost this time of year fourteen years ago, when my Mum died of Pneumonia, but she had been ill with life for years and smoked very heavily. I also think our hospitals finished her off too.

I can’t loss my Yam, because she has not finished her work on earth yet and because she is young in the heart and fit? Also she does not smoke?  Being so far away, makes me feel useless. I just beg she will be alright? She is so important to me and is my loving angel. She is such a good kind person too and will do anything for anyone. This is not always good, as she gets taken for a mug. I mean people just think it’s their liberty to ask for money from her and never give it back. Knowing she will give give give! She underestimates her value in life. Her laughter, her humour, her kind words and her understanding is more than money and  those who think different, well, they don’t deserve to know her! When my Hub reads this, he will tell me  off, as it is a little controversial, but it also is the truth!

I did not go to the church musical tonight. Hub was really late in getting from Peterborough. Also I have not felt too good today. I really hope it went well for them?

Oh did you hear about our Prince Williams wife Kate? She had to go to hospital with morning sickness…..I when, pregnant ate ginger biscuits, Kate goes to hospital? How the other half live? Well some dreadful  cheap Dj’s in Australia, played a hoax on the hospital, pretending to be Prince  Charles and the Queen. Phoning in and managing to obtain private information over the phone and broadcast to Australia? Well now that poor nurse, has been found dead! Leaving two young children. What a Christmas for them? I wonder how she died? Princess Dianna all over again perhaps?

Right, now my shopping on line today? OMG? It’s hard enough ordering without getting buffoons delivering your goods. Firstly, the doorbell rang. I was like superwoman, flying through the air, to get to the door, before the delivery man went away, as they give you five seconds to answer. I knew I had some food groceries ordered so that must have been them? As I missed Black beauty by an inch, I opened my front door. Of course to me there is nothing there until they speak? Then a voice spoke, or grunted, depends how you want to translate it! I had  to ask him what did he say? He repeated, sadly in the same way. I asked again, what did he mean? He spoke slower, I realised he had a speech impediment by then and he told me in his way, he had put the box over the gate? “The box? My groceries?

Then I realised, that I had an M&S order due too, so that must have been what it was? Then got cross, as what if there had been china in there? My gate is well over six foot? Then my groceries did arrive.

Well, the man wanted to know my life story. I should have told  him my blog address? Hahahaha. He asked me was I totally blind, I asked him was he really as old as he looked, he told me  I did not look blind, I told him if he grew his hair long, he would cover his spots, he asked me how I coped in life, I told him I was surprised he was able to drive such a big van, he asked me what it was like the day I went blind? I asked him how did he feel the day he was told his operation went wrong and rather than the surgeon removing his ingrown toenail, they removed his brain!!

Well ok, I did not say all of that, but he did say the above. People are funny aren’t they?

I don’t mind answering many questions, but only when I know the person, not my delivery person? Hahaha.

 Then all the shaking sniffing and squeezing went on to see what food was what? I got some bars of chocolate for Hub and Teen, for Christmas. Now, they were different, but felt the same. Oh. Right! Now,

 what?

Well my Bloggets, I will close the curtains for tonight but will be back tomorrow afternoon, as have loads of wrapping gifts to do. You keep warm and healthy. I will let you know how my Yam is tomorrow, but I will be praying for her recovery. With love nightnight.

No comments: