translate

Friday 28 December 2012

NOT A GOOD DAY


Well our teen got home last night at last. He said, he did not know where the time went. It flew. I guess I can understand, At his age, I stayed out until two in the morning with boyfriends, my Mum never complained or said she was worried. It was the  day before mobiles too. His mobile phone, was on mute and did not have vibration on.  Hmm!

Anyway, he got home and no bus was needed as the girlfriends Mother, kindly brought him back. She did not come in, as it was after half ten, but she would have had a look where we live, to see if we are good enough for her daughter. Teen said she was very nice and what a wonderful life they have. They have a house keeper,  don’t you know? Hahahahaha. So does our house, it’s called wife/Mum.

He had a very nice fish for dinner bought at a lovely shop, where the finest meals are prepared.

What are we going to have next Monday when she comes here?

I woke up today feeling the need to tell my smoking friend that I did not want to see him again, so I text him and I knew he would get it at work. He did and he replied with a nice text. We are not seeing each other again. He was nasty once too much on the phone the other day and to be honest, he has changed so much, I can’t be bothered with him any longer. I do feel for him, as I know he had a tough year but have we all not? The difference is, I don’t take it out on my friends.

Well, Hub and I went to the town today and it was awful. The amount of people was just crazy. Where is the recession? We got lost, our Long chops took us to the pastry shop. We wanted to go to the boring bank. I would have loved to have hit the sales, but impossible.

I hope next year to have found a very kind volunteer to do that with. I love shopping so much.

After only being down one street wrong, we asked and found our way. In the bank, it was like a free for all. A nightmare of people were in there and the staff were all like zombies.

It took us over an hour to find it and then back on the bus. We had people backing into us and not moving out of our way, so our  dogs were really struggling to find their way through the gaps and my poor Black beauty, had enough and gave up working half way through and started to do her Gramma’s shopping trolley impression.

One of those shopping bags you pull behind you. That was my dog today.

The locals of our town are really helpful and kind and if  they are over the age of fifty five, they

 are so helpful.

So a lady told us our bus was in and on we got. It was packed too! Home to find a very lazy teen. I had asked him to  do a couple of jobs whilst we were out, but half of one got done and when I asked him what he had done, he told me text and listened to music.

No homework either, so our household got a little tense.

Not a good day

Sitting on my own missing my family. They are all over the house, both upstairs. I really wish everyone could get on I wish my teen would realise how important education was? I also wish he would be a little more helpful in the house.

Oh well, another day tomorrow! x

No comments: