translate

Monday 17 December 2012

I HATE SMOKE


Our friend went home today and we had a huge clean up act to do. Oh God, he had our house smelling so bad of smoke. The dog hairs were everywhere, oh gosh. What a mess and what a weekend? We are all in grumpy moods now as a family. But I remember the lovely day yesterday with the children.

I have read loads about my new possible guide dog coming. It’s basically common sense that I knew already, but thought I would read like a good student. My pup comes on the 4th of January and from the seventh, I train with her. Four weeks every day my Guide dog instructor comes and we learn about each other! I learn how  Waggatail works and she learns about living with us and helping me! I know  one thing that will not take much learning, and that is how to love her.

I have a couple of friends who have been so supportive, and to them I am grateful, but one friend is so jealous, almost said I would fail with the little Baby Waggatail.

We have a TV aerial person coming out tomorrow, to see what is wrong with our TV. Our teen tried to fix it from the wiring, but no success.

I hate people coming into our house, because we can not see what they are doing or what they are picking up. I have that dreadful feeling, but hope he will be OK?

   my poor lovely friend, who last Sunday, paid over £2500, to have her dog operated on, lost her baby girl yesterday. A week after the huge op. Awful. My poor friend is devastated. My kind Husband, asked me to arrange flowers just to say we are thinking of her. To my friend, her dogs are her children. Losing a dog is so awful and very painful.

Starting from tomorrow, I hope to bring some winter hope to you all?

Take care my friends.

 

No comments: