translate

Wednesday 5 December 2012

WONDERFUL MALAYSIA


WONDERFUL MALAYSIA

Hub was in London all day yesterday, after his second day in the Capital. He called me on the way from the train station and said to be ready, as we were going out for a meal. I got really dressed up, my teen bless him, told me some lovely things about how I looked and he asked  if he could put some of his rubbish on my hair? Well he said “Product!” It made the gold of my hair shine apparently? Haha. He said, Mum, your eye lashes are perfect, how do you do that? I thought for a moment, was he joking, then realising he wasn’t and asked him to explain? He said he has to  “comb” his? “Right……!” No wonder he takes forever to   get ready in the morning I mean the hair has to go one way, that takes a good ten minutes and the face has to be perfect, I am not sure what the heck he does with that? I know he stands in front of the mirror a long time.

I used to be like him, before my sight was stolen, now I have not got a clue what the heck I look like,  perhaps that is a good thing

My Yam and DD, my borrowed parents from the States, are in Mexico now, after spending five long days driving there. Yam has come down with pneumonia. My DD is looking after her. This is dreadful as she loves Mexico and has desperately wanted to go there for ages, she spent last Christmas there and DD was seriously ill, now it’s her turn.

I can be thankful that she does not smoke or have any serious health worry and that she has a positive mind.

I do so worry though, as someone should be looking after them? One feels so helpless stuck here when they are there?

My poor DD will be worried sick about her. She is the driving wheel in the family and he is the engine.

They need to work together.

Well last night, as I said, Hub and I went for a  meal.   

 I left Black beauty in the house, all warm and cozy, because I know that restaurants are not keen on dogs being in their place too. Long chops guided us . Me, with my white cane, I was rubbish with that though, it was real hard

But we got there, the roads sound different at nights, they are like a dull sound and with the wet weather we have had of late, lots of splashing sounds as the tires roll past. When it has been raining, you have to listen differently, as  traffic sounds so new, harder to judge where they are?

We did the long stretch that really is quite risky at nights, no one goes down there in the evening, but tough us, did, Haha. LC, stopped at every bus stop, showing us that was the stop to catch a bus, and tried to  do the turn for church and the crossing for the park, but we just say no, not today, and she walks on to the next place we frequent.

In the restaurant we went, the lovely owner, Lewis, met us, him and his waiter, I think an Uncle, or Father in law, showed us a table and then Lewis read the menu. He is the sweetest person, the most friendly and so caring. He comes from  Malaysia, Hub said that  when he went there, everyone was so lovely it is just their way? If so, I would not  mind living there? To live in a world so sweet must be lovely, my BF says that where he and his wife live, is the most friendly place and very safe, kind with the feeling of little crime if any? He  lives on an Island in the UK.

I wish the world could be innocent to badness?

Lewis has only lived here a year and is so  hungry for the language and to make friends, I said to hub, the sad thing is, he and his wife and Son will become corrupt with our way of living?

The restaurant is such a wonderful environment. It is warm and friendly, Lewis, makes you feel so important an yet I feel as I should, equal to him. It is like going to a friend’s house, and the really funny thing is, you tell him you want one thing to eat and he tells you something else is better? And it is too? The food is absolutely perfect and you get loads? I am sure we did not get that much some weeks ago? I think he is giving more now. The table is set so lovely too and the way they present the food is so beautiful? I love the huge chunks of carrots you get as garnay? They are cut like roses, as though the bloom is in full show!

  They don’t like you to leave either, we for a while, were the last people in the  restaurant, and we said we were going home, and Lewis, said, No, stay? Why go home? Hahaha. He is so sweet, I would take anyone there, I would not be uncomfortable as  he makes it your home, but treats you like it is his absolute pleasure to serve you. I love it in there and already have booked to go again before Christmas. He was asking about a church to go to  so I told him about ours, he may come one week to see what it is like? He is new to the airier, like us, so wants to meet with people on a social level and I told him that our church is very friendly.

This Friday I  am going to the Christmas musical with hub and teen and on Sunday, back to my home town to see my lovely friend and her kind grumpy pumpy husband, haha.

Grumpy pumpy friends Hub, my teen loves so is looking forward to seeing him.

So how are you all today? I hope if in some sort of pain, you will sleep well tonight and wake up tomorrow feeling better? If you can’t move forward in life right now, move sideways, out of the way of trouble, keep moving sideways, until you see a clear path forward and take a leap when you get the chance.  Don’t wait till it’s too late? x

No comments: