translate

Thursday 13 December 2012

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


Well I just had a surreal call from my friend who is coming tomorrow night, ha, he went mad because I did not get his dog food for his arrival tomorrow. He gave me some real cheek and was quite nasty, I get a load  of rubbish from people because I except people saying whatever they want to me, so I think this weekend, may be a little interesting?

I get the feeling he is very jealous of me having a  new dog? He has been told that he could be waiting up to two years before he gets his, well that is not my fault? It is really bad if he is, but he is hard to match, he has a very stressful life for his dog, as he travels on public transport every day on tubes, trains, busses and taxis. His dog has  to be a good worker, but also calm for office  environment. His dog is perfect but he has been lucky?

I have an easy load for my dog, just living, no real pressure, so I could be matched with almost any dog, there is a huge queue for a dog like mine, but I have been lucky, if this works out, as it could go all wrong, if she does not work for me? Or if she does not get on with BB and LC?

My Black beauty will be eleven in March, so will be so ready for retirement and if I have a gap for another dog, I am not sure I will be able to get on the go again and be one of the people who can do things like shops, church, town and so on?

My confidence is very low and a gap will be suicide for me. I need to get stronger, not weaker.

I phoned my aunt, she said she could not move her arms yesterday, because of the huge Christmas bag she had to bring  to ours? She was serious too!

 Right what is it about here and deliveries? The people delivering our stuff from Amazon and co, have been just chucking our parcels over the fence, or putting it in the huge wheelie bin, sometimes not leaving a card even. So we have been playing find the parcel every day. Hub and I walk around the garden and drive, like we are cuckoo until we find a parcel!

Why do we have a doorbell? Or a door knocker?

Oh, sad news my friend who has the ill dog, got her tests back early, and it is cancer. The poor dog, the poor lady, my friend lives for her dogs. The little beautiful dog, a white Labrador, is such a sweet thing, she may only have weeks to live. I kind of hope it is quicker than a few months, as the pain will go on and  on? But it will be her last Christmas and that must be hard.

My little friend from school, has her Christmas dinner tomorrow at work, I hope she  will be OK there as everyone will be in Christmas mood, and her  Dad just died a few months ago. I wish I could be there to help her? My other friend has heart trouble and she is 41, so if you are well and have no pain in your life, thank your lucky stars? It’s the end of a year, let’s hope a new start next year for a better life for everyone? Time to change what you don’t like, I am sure I am in for a lot of changes in my life? Just a feeling I have. September, will be a massive event for me. How do I feel like this? Not sure, just something I feel, also, June. Don’t know what will happen, just keep tuned?   

Teen has been playing football for three hours in the dark, outside, with ice on the ground. In his shorts. Crazy.

Some very funny sounds have been coming from the back of our house? Sounds like the council are chopping down trees? I hope not, or the road will be too loud when we are in the garden. Until tomorrow my lovely Bloggets. x

 

No comments: