translate

Wednesday 26 December 2012

CHRISTMAS DAY IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF FIFI AND THE FAMILY


I woke up in my Husbands arms. Always a good start. He gently said to me,

“I’m so glad  you have woke at this point?” I thought, I have woke  up, but I am not awake. I smelt the darkness from the window above our heads. I asked still in slumber, why was he glad I awoke? He told me to listen. I did, I thought it was our Canary, Irish, of course! Then I heard it sing a song of pure winter icicles. Hub whispered to me it was a a Christmas robin. My dear Mums favourite bird. Oh the song was delightful. What a sound, what a song? What a start to a Christmas day?

I smiled and we fell asleep for another hour then all woke up together. Hub took a shower as I had another five minutes on the Crisp Christmas morn.

Then Teen came into our room and Hub shouted from downstairs, “He’s been!” Yes, Santa knew of our new address as we were not here last Christmas.

Hub came back upstairs and we opened our stockings together.

Oh, so many chocolates and candy. Lots of nice smellies and silly little gifts. But the best thing in my stocking, was a werewolf bear! Hub put it there helping Santa out of course, as he loves helpers, as he is a busy man. Hub told me he bought two, but he could not remember which one was pink, and which one was blue. Teen got the pink one. Hahahahahaha. I said  I would swap it but teen loves pinks so hay ho!

You squeeze it’s hand and he howls and lights up. Hahahahah. From our local shop, I am sure left over from Halloween, but so cute.

So after seeing what  Santa had filled our stockings with, it was time 

 to move on downstairs. Oh from the wonderful day  I had the day before, with preparing the Christmas dinner and getting the table ready for our Christmas lunch, talking to my borrowed American Mum and stolen Dad who are still on holiday in Mexico and my best friend on the phone, I had a lovely Christmas eve and now it was time to enjoy the day.

Wow, it was great. I got the best gifts. I loved everything, my mad aunt had bought her funny offering for Hub, some crazy boxers. Teen had the house smelling like a cosmetic store and I got the most lovely black leather gloves from my little boy for when I am training with my new puppy and Hub ruined me with amazing perfumes and an IPod. Oh help me out here? I am rubbish with technology so see how I go with touch screen, that scares me. Oh I got  the most beautiful scarf from my American/English parents. My borrowed  US Mum and English husband. My friend got me a stunning ornament of a carousel horse on a plinth. The colours are cream, turquoise and pink. Oh, I love it so much. My teen was delighted with his new IPhone and first razor. He only needs to shave once a week with him being so blonde, but Hub felt proud to have given him it. Teens natural father, my X, phoned the teen to try and spoil his day, it could have done if I had not calmly shown my teen some love, I did and we all had lunch and pulled crackers and wore our silly hats from the crackers, Teen told the silly jokes from the crackers and we had some delicious Bucks Fizz. Oh we ate till we hurt, ha.

Watched some great Christmas films and when a tiny bit of room was discovered in our stomachs, we put some chocolates in there. It was lovely.

I put my lovely new slippers on and candles were lit and what a lovely day.

My teen was upstairs  for ages  I asked him what he was doing, he replied he was cleaning his sink……why? So he could put all of his products on the tiles around the sink. Well later when I checked it, he had cleaned all the surrounding tiles around the sink and placed his Christmas stuff on there but his actual sink? OMG?

A row in the street was heard about a teen who had took three hours to get ready to go to relatives, hahahaha. But apart from that, a beautiful day.

        

No comments: