translate

Saturday 8 December 2012

9 9 9


Well, we received a call to say that my Father in law, was in hospital. My Brother in law, said his Dad collapsed. Pete thinks it is low blood pressure, so let’s hope it’s just that? Now we await a phone call to say what is the latest news. My American borrowed Mum, is  on holiday in Mexico and she is feeling a little bit better, but nowhere well. But her humour is coming back and this is a good sign!

We get up early in the morning to visit my home town and see my lovely old friend. It will be a very long day, three hours in transit, time we get from house to house, and we are there about seven hours.

I just hope my Black beauty and Long  chops, won’t get bitten by their rather snappy dog. Their lovely other  dog, is ill in hospital now after having a huge operation. My friend adores our dogs and they her. My teen loves to see her husband, and the latest gadget that the Mr. Grumpy has. He loves the miserable old thing and Mr. Grumpy really cares for teen.

Oh today, I have been wrapping more presents, this time, using normal clear tape. Not tape that in bold black writing says, “Fragile. Like all the other gifts I wrapped up last week? So I hope I have stuck the write labels on the write gifts and the wrapping paper is the right way around and not inside out? Haha Haha. Square boxes are square boxes? My friends grumpy husband, may end up with a pink pamper gift set  and she may get the tool kit?

hahaha. Only joking I’m not that bad.

 

  My BF’s wife made me laugh yesterday, she announced on a message on facebook, that she was  going to take my friend sailing? Well, I thought, how posh? Then she sent me a message to say that is what she is telling him, but because they live on an island, she really was taking him on a fairy, to the mainland, to Christmas shop? Hahahahaha. Go, girl?

Poor teen is not having much fun with his awful natural father at the moment, but I hope that won’t spoil his Christmas? Thank God, he is not seeing him over the holiday?

Well I am sure I will have  loads to tell you tomorrow night and all week I have things on, including a special day that may help my life, I will find out on Wednesday. On Tuesday, my crazy Aunt is coming for the day. Hahahahahaha. OMG? Help us? She is as nutty as a Christmas cake and a real laugh. I think she is great though, she was my sunshine when a child. Our house never had laughter, but  when my Aunt came to visit, the warm sun shone! Till she left, then the heavy cloud came down again. I bet she does a blog moment for me on Tuesday? I could write a book on her antics.

 Will go for now my Bloggets, you all take care, because I care! x

No comments: