translate

Wednesday 5 December 2012

IF I WAS IN CHARGE?

Ha, do you like the title? Don't worry, I don't think there is much hope of that?

Gosh we have a very busy month ahead and I am looking forward to doing different things. People are asking me what are my hopes for 2013? This is the first year of my life, that I have not thought about it? I always have  had plans, even if it is to get fitter or lose weight? Well I have given up on losing weight, but for getting fitter, that would be good. I have something interesting going to happen that I can’t tell you about just yet, but will in the coming weeks. That should change my life ever so slightly. I hope for next year to be happy with the results of my Teens exams, as we face the fact that he is leaving school? Yep, my little baby, will be sixteen in March. Gosh, I cannot believe he will be that age? How time really does fly? And not always when you are having fun!


 I hope he will get good grades and I hope he will find a college course he will enjoy and Most of all I wish for him to realise his potential and step out in the life of adulthood.

For me personally? Not ever sure of my future. I have learned not to plan the future then you are not disappointed. I hope we win the lottery so Hub can finish his God awful work.

Though Hub loves his job and he is really too clever to just be at home. He is passionate about his job and loves to do well for blind people around the world. I have seen how exhausted he has become this year and already next year is looking pretty   busy?

It was the budget today in the UK, God help us?

I think our government are all buffoons. Heartless fools. I would love to be in charge of the UK? Hahahaha. Can you imagine?

All vegetarian food half price, all meet triple. Alcohol, triple, cigarette, quadruple, OAP’s, double their pensions and double petrol for private car owners. Heating bills half and make it illegal for people to drive under the age of 21. Half the bus and train tickets so we use  public transport more and visits to the theatre and cinema, half the ticket prices. Prisoners have to earn their meals by doing good for others, already a lot of them do great for blind people, but there are some very clever people in jail, so let their brains work for others? Those who don’t have the necessary education, let them make furniture like those awful flat packs for people who can’t do them, like old or disabled people? Or just people who can’t do them, at least they will be helping others?

All those who do dreadful things to children and animals, let them be experimented on, for medical research? Leave the poor animals alone. Go straight to the humans and cut out all the years of animal cruelty?

If I had a wish, I would give it to all the people who are alone and feeling desperate for love.

That they have a visit from an earth angel who will look out for them and love them and most of all, make them laugh?

My poor Yam in Mexico on holiday, is still unwell. I know she will be alright though, she is a strong cookie and has to get better as she is needed in the world, she is needed by me and my family, just to  be herself. A wonderful uplifting kind person.
Tomorrow, I hope to tell you a funny story. Until then my Blogget family, night night and have a calm sleep tonight? x
     

No comments: