translate

Wednesday 19 December 2012

TV AERIAL


Well the man came out to fix our television. He charged the earth. Did we need what he said we needed? Who knows? He knew we both could not see so could have said anything. I really don’t like workmen in our house. But so far it works! I spoke to my poor friend today who lost her dog to the angels on Sunday. She is so sad bless her. I wish I could remove or take on some of her pain, but she is talking about getting another dog. I wish she would not as she is getting too old now for another pet. Already she is getting help with her other one, as it is too active for her, so a lovely neighbour comes in and helps her to walk Hub and I going on a new adventure today. We are visiting our local supermarket. We have never been shown the route before and I am excited. We need wrapping paper and our teen gets it for us, but only three rolls at a time, and folds it in half, so it fits in his rucksack, so by the time he gets it home, it is cut all through the middle. Thankfully, we have had only small presents to wrap so far, but big ones to  go! We worked out, it will take about ten rolls.

Our friend who stayed at the weekend has a guide dog and she has loads of  lumps developed. She cries when she walks and I fear she has cancer. She has lost loads of weight. She is a lovely dog, it’s a shame. I wonder why some animals/creatures like elephants, parrots and tortoises, live for years but dogs on average twelve years? My poor friends dog lasted till she was nine and my friend who stayed here, his dog, is nine too! Who decides what animals, live for how many years?

Did you hear about the elephant, who can say hello? It’s what I heard. It is in Africa and in captivity. It’s keeper says  “Hello!” To him every morning and he has started to repeat it. I think elephants are amazing. I collect them and I love them so much. Ornaments, of course, not the real thing? ha.

Well I will let you know how we got on on our adventure later my friends. I will take my Black beauty, as her days are coming to an end as a guide dog. I am dreading going out with my Baby Waggatail and Long chops and looking at BB, sitting there with her sad face, me having to say goodbye to her, whilst she stays in the house? I guess though, she has loads of love from us and I will keep her in our house, her home. A place she feels safe and I hope happy? I hope she will be nice to Waggatail? Oh, can you imagine, three dogs? All born to be eyes for the blind. Bless them. Bless animals of all kinds?

 

No comments: