translate

Monday 3 December 2012

THE ANGEL AND THE BELLS


It is so cold here I can not get the house warm. God help our gas bill? Our heating is on 24/7? At our last house, we had the heating on for about ten hours in a bitter cold day and could not bare it on any longer. This house is so full of draft.

Hub in London all day, he left the house just after five this morning and won’t be back till nine, as there has been a suicide on the tracks so the trains are delayed.

 I just don’t understand why people do that? I quite understand why people choose to take their own lives, but why punish so many people by doing it in public?

My friend came to day to put my outside decs up. He is a fun guy and we have a laugh. Let’s just say he is not a handy man, but he is all I have and has the tools!

So now I have an angel half on the wall, half hanging in mid air and bells which light up above the angel and they go left to right. Again, one of the blooming bells, is hanging off the wall as the wall, is not wide enough.

My teen and him get on really well, he is a good guy and will do anything to help.

Much more tomorrow could be  heavy though?

  

 

 

No comments: