translate

Sunday 20 January 2013

OH NO BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Oh no

By Fiona Cummings

 

The snow has arrived, so the UK is dead

Been to the store to buy some bread

People had been there before

So when we asked for bread

We were told there was no more?

Why do people panic buy

Just because some flakes fall from the sky

I mean, can they not wait two days

Until the sun shows it’s rare rays

So teen now wondering what to do for pack lunch

What on earth will he find to munch

And what are the people doing with their twenty loafs

Bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner

That’s a lot of dough, oh how gross

Then they say they want to be thinner

Oh well my hub is now baker

Plain flour yeast and butter

The thought of homemade bread makes me smile

I haven’t had that in such a long while

As I will enjoy slicing the fresh crust

I will say that white stuff is a must

Until tomorrow my bloggets

Enjoy all of your bread and  fresh made begets

No comments: