translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

GUNS FLAGS AND SIGNS


Reading some words from a friend today, who has family in America, she really misses them and it is so obvious that she loves them very  much. I asked her why she did not move to the US and she said she would if her other members of her family would go too?

She has a lovely family, one of the closest I know of, so to be torn between two families, must be really hard?

She does have lovely holidays there though. Hub and I have often talked about moving to America with his job, and there are times when I would love to, but the gun crime scares me. It’s really funny, as when I have visited the US, everyone has been so friendly and calm. I must have been to good areas? So do you think the US will ever have a melt down on guns?

US President, Barack Obama, is determined to take action, on gun crimes. Meanwhile, a coalition of conservatives and gun appreciation groups are organising a demonstration against actions aposing guns. To coincide with Obamas inauguration, to call on people to visit gun stores, ranges and shows, with US flags and signs saying things like “Hands off my guns?

I only wish people who have had family members or friends killed by guns would have signs saying

“Hands off my loved ones?

I was watching wildlife on the television the other day a thing I never watch as can not stand the killing of animals, how can a camera man stand filming wildlife when they are killing each other? I would have to try to intervene? Well, I never knew, giraffes, fight each other. The two males fight for the female and it gets quite brutal? I asked my Hub what is it with men? Why do they have to fight, humans and animals? I just don’t understand why everyone can not get on, I mean, what does killing do?

I guess that place of all of us getting on, is heaven? Why do we have to live in pain when heaven is out there? To appreciate it?May be.

Though, when I visited the US, I really appreciated it. Without going to heaven.

Well my teen had a speaker, an inspirational speaker at his school yesterday.

His Mother, the speaker this is, not teen, was murdered by the Yorkshire ripper. A nasty man who killed ladies of the night, well mainly. With a hammer. So this man, who had ginger hair, Ok, bear with me, it is relevant?

So his Mother was murdered when he was a child. He was beaten by his step father with a stick and turned to drugs and then sold them ended up in jail too.

What are, our kids being subjected to? Do crime, and end up OK?

  So was my teen inspired? Yep! Why can’t they get a fire fighter or members from the Ambulance to visit and talk how they save lives and the thrill they get out of doing it?

So yes, the man was ginger. He asked for helpers and all of the helpers, were ginger and he called it ginger power…..I wonder what he would have done if there were no ginger kids there?

One of the members of staff at his school want  my teen as a husband for her daughter. She told him today but teens friends told her that she had no chance as teen was dating a very posh girl who was beautiful. Hahahaha. My GDI, has my teen sussed, I was shocked by her thoughts on teen. She was so right though, I will write about it in next addition of Diary of Waggatail.

Well, I must do some work now, Hub not long phoned me he is good. In a different hotel tonight. When I acted surprised, he got a little cross, as he said I have his Itinerary, so should know? The truth is, I no longer read it though it is good to have for emergencies, reading it, makes the distance between us,  even more real.

Today, after I got in from Waggatail, I so wanted to tell him about my walk, I was so alone the house was empty of voices. I miss him so much. But I  am still strong so far.

Until tomorrow my Bloggets, Nighty night with love. xxx

 

  

  

No comments: