translate

Tuesday 29 January 2013

HEART


I had an awful night of pain last night. Chest pains. My heart was all over the place. Did not realise how much my walk with Pup would take out of me? I still have her diary to do, but will write it when I come in as off to the vet with her and old BB. Then I think the station to train, get it? Train station? Training?

 Ha. Oh, well, perhaps not!

Any way Hub was about to call the Doctor for me, but thank God he fell asleep. I hate medics. Well just hospitals in general. They scare me riget.

My past I guess has a lot to answer for that, I had an amazing experience last year when I went private though. But I doubt we will ever be able to do that again. My dearest family in the US, leant us the money and Hub paid them back so a gift from family and Hub made my life so much better for the time I had a huge operation in fact if you knew the half of it, it would shock you.

Right now I must get ready to go GDI training with Waggatail. How will she do today? Well, one good thing, she is learning her name at last.

I have just found out Hubs work plan for the next two weeks and it is a nightmare as ever. God I really hate his job. Our life is so hard. Not financially, but emotionally.

Never mind, we had a great day yesterday and for every two weeks, I have one of those. More  than I had a few years ago.

I will write more later about the program I watched last night, OMG?

With love.

No comments: