translate

Wednesday 16 January 2013

JACK FROST CAME OUT


Gosh what a morning? It was so cold through the night but  we had no more snow. I awoke to the news that a helicopter had crashed in London, but thank God, Hub knows how I worry, and although, I knew Hub would not be the pilot? I hoped he was not involved in the  dreadful explosion that was to follow the collision.

He is fine thank God. He has a meeting in the capital until six, then back at the hotel after a meal, we will chat and I am looking forward to that.

Tomorrow he has a three hour meeting and then home, and guess what? I, am really really looking forward to that too.

So my GDI picked me up  and we went out to our big shops locally for an hour. First I called in  to buy three food boxes for dog food, then we felt compelled again to call in at Costa coffee, for  a cup of guess what? Wait for it?

Hot chocolate. Hahaha. Gotcha there.

It was delicious too! Just what you need on a day when Jack Frost visits.

Oh I love the smells in there and Pup did well, she did keep getting up, but when I told her to lay back down she  did. In her own time of course.

More about what she got up to in “The Diary of Little Waggatail! Later.

All I can tell you for now, is , she was a completely different dog, which has changed my mind on her.

I am home now and before the boring routine of the daily jobs begin, I wanted to write to you all, to see if you are OK?

Thank God I am good today and feel that good old light on again. I  just hope I don’t have a crash out tomorrow? I hate dark days, but, I have a attitude this year, where I am going to step out there and do it for the Bloggets. I mean, I have to get into some pickles and have some scary moments, just to report to you all, haha.  Or my blogs will not be read? I know, you are waiting for me to remove someones wig on a bus, or sit on a man’s knee in a coffee shop, or even kiss my Husband and realise that was not my Husband? Oh,  yes, I  have done that, and I am sure I will be reporting of that again soon? Though I really hope not?

Well, as I sit here, I can hear a car engine and for fifteen minutes it has been revving up. OK, Guys, it’s warm in there now?

Teen is doing me proud at school with his Science and graphics. I really hope all of this study after school, will pay off?

 I was sad to hear our wonderful store in the UK, HMV, is to close after coming into difficulty. HMV is a music store from my childhood. In the old days, it had such a vibrant atmosphere.  Everyone gathered there to buy music  by their hero’s. It wasn’t just a music store, it had a soul. A background and a bright feeling of pure delight, when you entered it. Yet another casualty on the streets of Britain. Really so many shops are closing, huge electric department shops and photographic shops which have been around since before I was born, “32” years ago!!!!

“Stop it?”

Oh, groce, Little Waggatail, has just thrown up all of her treats from training, must go before she eats all of it up, as she is trying, the funny thing is, Black beauty is having a nervous breakdown as she always thinks it is her fault what other dogs do, bless her? Thank God for wood floors? Laters my friends x

 

No comments: