translate

Wednesday 9 January 2013

THE DIARY OF LITTLE WAGGATAIL


Waggatail had her first day on harness with me today. So the morning started  at half six as I had to be up for Hub going to Japan. Waggatail decided it would be fun, to chase an empty plastic bottle of milk around the kitchen floor. It was standing minding its own business, next to the bin to be recycled, the milk bottle, not the dog.

Oh she thought she was a surfer. Threw the large container, then jumped and put her two  front paws on it. The quicker I tried to get it off her, the faster she ran. She is like Jack Flash when she gets going.

She moves like a cat, so sly too.

She has bells on, so I know where the little monkey is, but she has perfected the movement, so that Mummy can not always hear them? How? I really don’t know, it’s as though she knows how to move without making a sound.

I truly wish I had half her energy?

Oh well, a walk today will make her tired?

Hmm. No!

GDI came and the harness went on. She is such a short dog and I am really tall, so I would have liked a taller dog, but she is big enough thank you considering we have three of the blooming things?

She is crazy for toys and if I have had enough of them all playing and charging each other, I put them away, then little Waggatail looks for slippers.

She just carries them around with her and if she can not find them, she will look for anything, absolutely anything. I caught her with a Christmas decoration, I had left out yesterday. What is that all about? Every blooming year, I find a left out decoration.

Oh our lovely Long chops, has the tail of a fox, and she is wagging it as I am writing this, whacking Waggatail in the neck, shaking her bells. It is as though my dog is playing the tambourine.

She has rhythm my Long chops. Ring, ring ring, OK, enough already?

So our first walk. Hmm. It was OK. As yet, she is not as good as Black beauty. If my GDI had not been there, we would have ended up on the road again like BB. And she is not as good with steps as BB, but it is early days and we  have weeks to go.

We managed the shop and I got a loaf of bread. Something our family are eating too much of, but  I love sandwiches, as does the teen.

Whereas I am like a fully risen loaf of bread, he is like the tie you keep it fresh with.

I  swear, if he sticks his tongue out and stands sideways, he looks like a zip.

Well I think we are doing the same shop tomorrow so let’s hope Waggatail is better? This is my first night on my own with her, well apart from the teen, BB and LC, oh, and the Canary, Irish of course, I mean with Hub away, and Little Waggatail cries to go out, Em? Well through the night, waking the teen up? May not be an option, so I will have to remember my karate moves for going out there in the moonlight.

OK, I may remember my moves, but will I be able to act on my memory? Hmm.

Well, I can still make the sounds I was taught back when I was a younger Fi!

My Waggatail is still not answering to her name. I swear, I have been given another dog? She is slimmer, she chews things, I was told she didn’t and she three weeks ago, was plump, also, she was cuddly and loved hugs, not now? She isso stubborn. But bless her, she has been passed to so many people in her training.

It was great to get out today, just for a loaf of bread.

I didn’t feel so locked up. I really like the GDI too. She is lovely.

Till later my friends. With love, me, BB, LC and LWT (Little Waggatail)

No comments: