translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

TOUCH BY FIONA CUMMINGS


TOUCH

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Your fingertips can see me

Through your touch

How you are able to read me

And love me so much

Like heavens wings

Fine diamond rings

 Precious pearls

Patterns of delightful swirls

Your fingertips see my features

They are like acupuncture

Fixing what is wrong with me

Your eyes don’t see

But your heart can read

You seal the cuts

So I don’t bleed

You plant a flower

From a single seed

You show the blossom

And remove the weed

Your velvet love

Like a warm glove

Sees into my soul

Warms in winter as though fire needs its coal

Refreshing in summer like a cocktail of passion

This is such a deep attraction

A magical moment

Sealed forever with cement

Hypnotic spellbound

Can’t see what’s around

But know what love is

I would answer fully in the quiz

Of what you mean to me

Watching our love grow into a tall strong tree

Love is to the sighted

What the blind can’t see

 

No comments: