translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

CAN YOU SMELL GAS?


Good evening. I’m in my conservatory. The best room of the house. There is light, in winter one can escape in here and pretend they are in a hot country, as with the heating on it is hot and with there being so much glass, it feels light. In summer, the sun throws itself in and I have the windows open even when it rains and the fresh air is beautiful. Because it has rained all day, it is so fresh and pleasant. It is so warm though. The cars at last thank  God, are calming down, this is unusual, they must all be at home, watching our program, “The Voice” I love that Hub and I watch it every week. I have had to record it as Hubs   away, so don’t want to watch it on my own, not that I can work the telly, as I am not as techno as you may think I am?

“You don’t think I am?

Haha.

Teen text me to say he was at his girls house. The party they are going to is for a millionaires daughter. She is eighteen. They are having it in a field. With a huge fairground. I’m sure there will be a circus there too? Oh and if the Queen finds out about it, she will pay a visit.

I, mean, she would be silly not to?

I hope he has a great time? I’m sure he will it is so different that is for sure.

He’s staying over at Daddy Buns house, he has very kindly invited him. Her parents are being really kind and this is nice.

Next door are on the trampoline. It doesn’t sound very safe from here.

I think their little boy, is a little on the heavy side to be bouncing on that, it really sounds like it is going places. In fact, I keep tensing ready to duck?

I really don’t understand how they are not band from public use?

Teen used to have one with the net and it terrified me, as he couldn’t just bounce on it, oh, no, he had to do back flips and all sorts of things on his shoulders, head one arm and so on.

If God had intended him to bounce up and down, he would have made him a kangaroo.

What do you think?

Oh I love the sounds of the clocks ticking. It’s such a gentle sound.

I’m a little worried about our canary. Irish you know?

He has not sung for two days, not like him.

Teen cleaned out his cage today new food and sandpaper and whiped all the bars and perch.

He is just sitting there and teen says he is closing his eyes as though he is tired?

Heck, you don’t think we have a piggin gas leak do you?

Well, the coal miners used to take canaries down the mines to see if there was gas?

Oh God?

Hahahahahaha.

More later gators.

If the gas hasn’t got me first?

No comments: