translate

Monday 10 June 2013

WHERE WAS GOD?


We got some really crashing news today in the Fi Blogget household. Leaving me so very down and sad. Wondering if there is a God and if so, where on earth was he when we needed him? Not for the want of praying. Something that would have changed our lives and made me so much happier. Well it’s gone now, and life goes on.

Teen is driving me crazy. I went into the conservatory to do my work, and of course, that is where he is now running on the treadmill. Oh He has to do it until he gets up to 300 calories of lost weight. The noise? Thud thud thud, as he runs and the engine sounds of the mill are just awful. I can’t concentrate, so have come into the living room. Now the bird and Wagga is tweeting and not as in techno tweet either and Wagga is crying constantly, as she wants to be with teen.

So going off to do house work now, but feel like just going to bed. Poor Hub has to work through the mess we are in here with our shattered hearts.

Life is all ups and downs, I just wish we could have a up for more than two days?

If you are happy today, bottle it for another day, I am going to try and remember a happy moment, like this weekend with Hub, to try and pick me up.

 

No comments: