translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

LOCKED


Oh gosh, I have lost the key to the garden gate and now my gardener is coming and I can’t let her in?

Even the spare key is missing. I know what will happen, Lady gardener will chop the lock off, then I will find the key.

It was a large good one too. The lock, not the key.

Teen has constructed a frame, like an arch for the roses to climb up. It’s good, so just need lady gardener to fit it. Oh whilst looking for the key, I have found my hair brush, the lovely one I got a few weeks ago.

Can you believe it; it was in the drawer where I looked? How annoying.

My friend who has the Father in law in hospital, her Inlaw has sadly taken a turn for the worst, I really feel for her, as of course Friday, is her Uncles funeral. God, she doesn’t need this too?

My friend Beany, having a lovely holiday in Cyprus still. I heard from my friend in Russia, trying to skype her but she is not on skype, though her email was lovely.

We have had eighteen views from Russia today and about fifty from there this week. Not all her ha.

My clocks have gone totally crazy now. They are all over the place.

Well I will have a few hours with Hub tonight, before he is away again tomorrow.

Just for the day though.

Teen went to see about a job today. He said he feels really positive about this one.

He also said though, that there were loads in fact, three piles of application forms.

All filled in for hopeful candidates’.

Let’s hope he at least gets an interview?

Gosh, you know when you feel so whiped out, so stressed and not in control with life? Well that is me now. What I would do for a break away from daily life?

It was so lovely to have Hub back last night. My aunt kept saying, he was a lovely person and very kind. I’m not sure what he did to show her how kind he was, apart from finding a plug for her mobile and paid for her day?

That of course is kind, but he likes my Aunt and he knows how important she is to me, though she is completely bananas.

Our Canary, Irish, is back to almost the land of the norm. He is not so tuneful as normal, but better than quiet.

I bet he is depressed poor love, he never leaves his cage. It is a large cage, big enough for four of him, but, still like us staying in a room forever.

My garden lady is here now, with her Strong Son in law.

Well my gate is now open.  So a new lock will be put on when we get one.

Oh I think a cup of coffee and a delicious cream cake is in order, do you?

Fancy one?

I hope you are all having a nice day? Doing something different. If you are not, well dream of a change and try to work on making that happen?

Some people say, it would be great to be able to make dreams come true?

Well, for them maybe, but for me? My dreams are just peculiar, but I can day dream?

Tomorrow, I am out with Geordie girl to her house and Friday first day to relax, before getting Hubs clothes ready again for the US.

Later gators. x

No comments: