translate

Friday 28 June 2013

OPEN TOP?


Teen has an open topped bus, in this? Hahahahahahah. It is raining cats and dogs. Oh Gosh, let it rain so hard there is not rain for tonight, please? Bunches is here. It’s really odd, I feel like I am in the way in my own house? Hub is talking about having a holiday with them both, that would be nice, but the blooming dogs, what to do with them? TO me as you know, dogs are babies, they are family. If someone can live here perfect. But who? It would have to be someone we trusted and someone who would respect us? Also someone who had some house pride? And who would clean my kitchen floor? Hahahahaha.

Oh the rain is getting harder. The poor girls dress? I really hope it stops, though their photographs are going to be on the wet grass?

Hub says he is going to hide when I leave to go with my friend to the event of the girl’s house. Coward?

Oh Hub had a very successful day in our capital the other day on a professional level and personal too. He has just found out, the meeting he went to, he got a great vote of confidence. Another success for blind people. Treaties signed sealed and about to be delivered.

Hub has just spent 40 minutes on the phone to our tax department. Really, only three minutes talking to anyone, but the rest of the time on hold or in a queue. They wanted money that was not theirs, sorted now. Their not getting it…

Hub and I were lying in bed last night listening to “Today in Parliament!”

As you do.

He said to me,

“Funny, I don’t ever never have, heard Colin on here?

He is the Lord, we met well, I should say, I met, in Oslo. Next thing literally, four seconds later, who should talk on there? Lord himself.

Psychic or what?

We did laugh.

Oh God, another Fi moment. I kindly bought Hub a plug to take with him to South Africa. It arrived yesterday. It has ten tablets in it, you plug it in and it sends signals to unwanted mosquitoes.

When I gave it to hub, he said,

“Well, what do I need this for?”

“Well, South Africa?

“Sorry? Why?”

For all the mosquitoes?

“What mosquitoes?”

“In South Africa?

“There are no mosquitoes in South Africa.”

“Of course there are, everyone knows there are mosquitoes in South Africa?

“Not where I’m going!”

“You’re going to South Africa, aren’t you?

“Yes!”

“This is getting silly now.

“Fiona, South Africa there is no mosquitoes.”

“There are everywhere in Africa.

“Not South Africa!”

Well, I then had a geography lesson. I didn’t know Africa was our equivalent of Europe?

Obviously knew it was enormous, but didn’t realise it was a group of countries.

Fell asleep in geography at school.

I, know on the map though, Italy, is the shape of a boot! Hahahahahehehehehe.

OK, need your good thoughts for later, going to get changed now for the ready, when will teen click I am going too?

x.

No comments: