translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

A NAUGHTY NIGHT


Well, I have just had a text telling my teen is staying overnight at Bunches house. I wondered, if her Mum knew, as her Mum stays overnight when she is working away, so I text her, she knew, and was really nice about teen. I think he has become their adopted Son. Having two girls? Bunches sister is home, Teen even gets on with her an her boyfriend, so it’s like the  Walton’s there. I used to love that program, did you? It, if you don’t know about it, was a series from the US, way way back, when I was a little girl, they were a  big family and at the  end of the show each week, you would see  a shot of their house and through the windows, the lights would go off as they said goodnight to each other. A happy family.

Oh the kids in the street are driving my dogs mad. They are playing football. Poor LC, really just want’s to get out there and be in with the crowd, and I tell you, if they keep it up like the other night till after ten, I may just send her out there? Hahahahahaha.

I think my bird, the Irish one, is watching them, as he is so quiet. His cage is on the windowsill, as it is a huge windowsill.

The heat is unbearable here. I think it will thunder?

Oh God I hope not, I am terrified of that?

Oh, I had a funny young guy at my door last night, asking if I would like a bus timetable. Hahahahaha. Just like out  of the blue?

What, was he giving them away or something? Just happened to have too many? Sorting out his desk drawers and came across some timetables, so thought,  oh well, may as well give them to Fiona?

I told him I would love a time table as it would be helpful? Did  he have it in Braille?

That sorted him out?

Oh but my burglar alarm was going mad. LC would sort him out if given the chance, she’s not an Alsatian for nothing?

Today, we have  had a lot of viewers, from  all over the world. UK, Russia, US, Canada, Ukraine, Japan, Portugal, Argentina, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Germany have just popped on. Welcome to you all, old Bloggetts and new.

God knows what you see in my rubbish? I mean, I’m a normal lady with sometimes a boring life. Sometimes though, a very unusual life. My past for sure is  very different to anyone I know of, but most days now, I cook, as  little as possible, clean and write, that is about it.

Talking of cooking, have you tried the recipe I wrote on my last blog? I promise it is good comfort food.

Oo, I’m excited about tomorrow. My lovely friend is bringing her man to meet with me for the first time in the morning. He sounds nice, I hope he is, as she is so lovely. I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to know her.

I will come back later, OH God, there is a car outside. DO you think it is my timetable in Braille arriving?

“If it is, hope he doesn’t ask me to read it to him? Hahahahahahah. We could be there a while.

xx

No comments: