translate

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Night Bloggets x


I have so much to do. Tomorrow, or now it’s after the pumpkin hour; I should say today, I have some important calls to make, if my stupid phone will work? Talking today I couldn’t hear the person on the other end. My clock man is coming, I kind of hoped teen would be in when the man comes, but no he is going out. So, he will need a cheque? How much for? Who knows? I can’t ask him to write it, he may clear our bank account. He may have to take the clock away. He could give me a blank receipt. I wouldn’t know. Nightmare.

Then I am out with my friend. Not sure what we will be doing so shall wait and see.

Hub will still have at least two hours in flight, so have to wait to hear from him. But I am off to bed now.

Shattered. God knows what Hub will be like? Oh he caught the train. It kept breaking down, so in the end they told everyone to get off the train twenty minutes before his stop. Oh that would freak me out if I was without dog on my own? Bless him, with suite case and bag, off he went. Caught the next one and then a very long taxi drive with his pa to the airport. Two hours almost in the car.

He has early morning meetings too and not one sleep in after half seven every day for about two weeks.

As he will be home in a week, but away days.

Oh I spent two hours putting some lovely things in my basket from a garden centre. Found stunning things. Then the stupid page would not allow me to check out.

Had a row with teen about Bunches tonight. LS.

He is driving me crazy.

Well, sleep well and I will tell you tomorrow about my day. x

No comments: