translate

Saturday 8 June 2013

BURNED WOOD AND BBQ's


Good evening Bloggets. Sorry I have not been here in my heart for the past few days. There are reasons, reasons I have listened to and took advice on. Now? I’m back. Thank you to all your very kind messages. Well, what a very odd week I have had? First my artist friend was to come on Tuesday, but sadly  her Uncle took seriously ill and her and her sister are the only living relatives, as he has no children. She had to urgently go to the hospital, and now she sits and just waits poor thing for the ending to come. My other friend was coming to go out with me shopping for my mad Aunt’s birthday gift. She got a stomach bug. But now then this weekend? Good Lord? Teen yesterday left the house to stay overnight with Bunches Dad. Deep in the countryside. Today he went with four dogs, Bunches, Daddy and Daddy’s girlfriend, to a long drive to a river, to have a wonderful BBQ. I’m sure he would have had a fantastic day, equally sure, Daddy Bun, will have fed him alcohol? This may explain, why, a text just now, has told me he is staying out for tonight too? I have tried to call him, to see if he is drunk, but for some reason, he is not answering.

Hmm.

Oh well I hope he has had a lovely time? Better than around here for sure.

Hub has loved the two of us being alone here, but I have missed teen so much.  Waggatail went to the shops today; don’t be alarmed not on her own, but with us, LC too. They both did well, but, were not impressed that we walked by the park without going in through the gates?

Hub and I sat in the garden, taking in the summer smells of the BBQ’s, flowers, freshly cut grass, the burning wood from the sun on the fences, and of course, the cars going by, oh, well. Not everything is perfect?

It’s funny, sitting there in the sunshine. I can’t see any light what so ever now, at one time, that would kill me, but since I met with Hub, the pain of blindness has become diluted. I hear voices from excited children, laughter from the neighbour’s gardens clashing of wine bottles and glasses and culinary clinks of cutlery, tinning down on the wood and glass garden tables. Sounds of the birds singing and leaves gently swaying. We have some beautiful flowers now in the garden; I will go out soon to water them. I am glad to have this weekend with Hub, so glad he is home. We played some board games this afternoon. He always wins, always, it drives me crazy, as I am rather competitive, but he just has the edge.

He did his weekend thing of being a chef too. So all well and good.

 Hope you are all OK, and again thank you for talking with me via email. Thank you for all your comments. Until tomorrow my friends. With love.

No comments: