translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

GOING DOWN THE PLUG


 OK, teen will go mad as I have rescued a cabinet I think he was going to sell on EBay

I went into his robe to search. Last week, I heard him on the phone to Bunches, saying he was not that silly and it was really OK? I thought as a parent, what is teen, hiding? Well, I found a box, with beautiful smallish wrapped parcels in it. As I gently opened them, I found very posh bottles of alcohol. Not the average ones you can buy from the shops either. Every bottle was wrapped in tissue paper. There were seven bottles of very deer booze.

Well, I could have flipped and went mad when he came in. But we have gone beyond that now, he just   doesn’t care

So I tipped out the drink and hid the bottles from him, leaving the box, with the lid on.

 I also left the tissue paper in too. He has no idea who it is, why or when. He has not spoken of it and I have never said a thing about him having drink in the house, as I said, shouting does no good.

Hub thinks the drink comes from hotels. Though they are larger than the bar in the rooms of hotels, they are too posh to just buy at the shops.

Oh I am so disappointed with him. He was a beautiful person six months ago.

Not perfect, who is? Just loving.

 Hub says there was about £50 there.

Well, it’s cleaning my drains out now.

What would  you have done? I have said nothing. I will keep looking though.

He has not let me know he is OK? So God knows where he is.

Later gators. xxx

No comments: