translate

Sunday 23 June 2013

THAT'S LOVELY MUMMY


Hi, my teen still not in and it is almost 3 p.m. So I guess no tea again for us? I did ask him to be back for late lunch but I guess he has no choice, when he is relying on Daddy Bun to bring him back?

My dogs have just had a cute moment. As I had little Waggatail on the floor in a head lock as you do, she was on her back, wanting her tummy scratched. Or, surrendering?

Next thing I know, Long Chops and Black beauty also on their backs, twelve legs in the air.

So I joined them.

14 legs in the air.

Hahahahahahaha.

Joking.

Really, I’m joking…..

I had two hands to scratch two bellies, but had to share them with dog number three. Oh they were in puppy heaven.

My Canary, Irish, has not made much sound today again. Really worried about the poor baby. He is on his swing, moving but no singing, this is unusual?

Unless his feathers are coming out? They go quiet then.

Teen just text whilst writing this. He doesn’t know when he will be back. He is having a family Sunday dinner. There is the Grandmother, Daddy Bun, his girlfriend, Teen, Bunches, Sister Bun and her boyfriend. I told you, it’s like the Walton’s.

Right, off in the rain to groom the beasty girls then to clean our bedroom. With love.xx  

No comments: