translate

Sunday 9 June 2013

He's back?


Good evening Bloggets. Well Teen is watching the TV. Hub in the bath and me? In my conservatory. I don’t know what is wrong with teen, but, he is just so unhappy at home. He is telling me that Bunches has told him what to buy for her Mother’s birthday, and what to buy her father, for Father’s day? Oh you should hear too what things he is thinking about? I asked him, what was wrong with a box of chocolates and flowers? Well, that was not a good idea?

He told me he had bought a  pair of swimming trunks… That is good, it’s summer after all? Well, having said that, we have had a week of sun in the UK, I have a feeling, this may be our summer? We can’t get more than a week of heat? Surely not? How much were the trunks?”

I stupidly asked a very unforgiving question. Anyway, these swimming trunks, are, waiting for it?

£40? OMG? “

 For swimming?

Well, I just think that is ridiculous. OK, if you are working with lots of spare money, fine? But a boy  of sixteen with no money? Crazy. Already this week, he has bought a designer watch and a very expensive pair of head phones. His father’s money he was paying us  has stopped. Hubs job is not looking good  right now. He has gone mad. Hence I’m in here, cooling off.

Oh it’s awful. I miss him so much when he is away, Hub of course doesn’t, he is as happy as a pig in ????, when teen is not here. This is very sad. He thinks money grows on trees and he never was like this you know, never? It’s since he met with Bunches. Oh she talks about Millions as though it is £25.

A different world, not a class world either, as someone who has to tell of how deer their jewels are, is not classy.

Right I will have to see him before he goes to bed as right now, it looks obvious that we are  avoiding him. I just  don’t like being in the same room as him. Is that bad?

I love him so much, but he is really out of control and I don’t know what to do about it. I spoke to my friend at the weekend, she came to see us. She has three grown up girls and she had no advice. May be, there is no answer?

I really was never like this with my parents. I’m sure? I know things have moved on, or for sure moved?

Not to a good place that is certain.

X

No comments: