translate

Sunday 23 June 2013

21,000


20,949

 Views in total.

So just over fifty and we have reached 21,000.

And because you are reading this now, we are, over fifty.

Mexico is back looking today and another ten countries. Really when I started this blog, eleven months ago, I didn’t even think we would make 20 views? Really? I thought my techno friends, would have a read, and that would be it. I am touched and overwhelmed at how you have made this page our very own. It’s great to see the same countries like UK, US, and Germany, Russia and now, Ukraine. You are our top five viewers. Each week we used to get new countries, now it seems like there are few countries left, to be new?

You are all too kind. Please email me and give me feedback of what you would like me to write about? Also it would be nice to get to know a few more of you in person?


Later with love. x  

No comments: