translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

OMG? SHE IS ON HER WAY!


OK my Bloggets. My Aunt G was two minutes away. After getting the house as clean as possible, Teen tells me the kitchen floor is dirty. I was with bucket cloths and cleaning solutions until after two the morning before Aunt was due.  The many downsides of being blind. I really really cleaned the floors too. I asked teen how long had he noticed the floor was dirty? He said, for a week now. I have cleaned it three times in a week. Grrrrr. What can I do? What more can I do?

I tried calling my Aunt, my mobile read allowed

“Gloria disconnected

It’s not wrong there?

Oh my Lordie? Telling her a simple instruction how to get here is just a comedy show.

She puffs and pants and gets herself in a right state.

I said I would pay for her taxi over the phone to make it easier for her, she said OK

I said I would pay for her to go back too, she said, OK

We will treat her of course to dinner tonight and I’m sure she will say OK

I love her to bits really, as a child; she was the only light in my life. She walked into our house and the sun shun.

She is the only family member I have and at least she bothers coming to see us?

For her to do that bless her, on the train like a grown up is sweet.

My Darling Hub was on his way home. I spoke to him so there was three hours, before I would be giving him the biggest cuddle.

Bunches was to come with us for our Anniversary meal.

More on our day in a Mo Jo! X

No comments: