translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

A QUICK ONE


Good morning Bloggets. Just a quick how are you before I leave for a coffee and more with my friend Flexi. Looking forward to it, bless her she is a lovely person and like all of my friends, we have nice chats. The sun is shining and the wind is blowing. It rained all night. Teen text all night. He seemed to have a change of heart, this is what I can’t deal with, one minute he is horrible then lovely. I just don’t know where I am.

But another day so stuff yesterday and the day before.

I hope today goes without any pain?

I chatted with my friend till two this morning. So went to bed about half two. Teen text till half three then Hub let me know he was in shortly after then, so I slept for a few hours.

Off to the garden centre now to buy herbs and I hope I will be able to get teen to plant them? If not, my gardener will next week. She called to say she is coming to remove the rest of the ivy. Few? I thought I was going mad with that? I asked her to remove it and when she said she was finished, silly me, thought she was finished?

She is great though she brings me what I need and I am getting honeysuckle next time she comes.

Right best go for now be back later with hugs.

No comments: