translate

Thursday 27 June 2013

TOMORROW NIGHT?


Good afternoon Bloggets. I left the house with my teen eating, just after I cleaned up too. Oh Gosh, the mess? Though after I had to get stressed and feel that burning inside as you say the same things every day, and every day, nothing you say gets listened to. He did fill the dish washer up, so made up for it a little bit, but still I had to follow him around and ask him to move his dishes from the living room. That is the living room; I have asked him three times this week, not to eat in there.

Plates, cups, papers. All over the room where I had spent ages cleaning.

I went out with my Geordie friend, met with my lovely neighbour and some others at my friends and came home, to teen eating again. An even bigger amount of food to what I left him with.

Oh he drives me mad, I mean, I go to the fridge to prepare food and half of what I was going to use for a meal, is gone.

He eats meat, and then starts on my vegetarian food. It really annoys me.

Now then I’m sure you will hear the fireworks tomorrow night. Teen has his Prom. He does not want me near him on the night, even though the girl he is takings Mum, asked if I will go around seeing the dress of her daughter.

I had decided I would not go, though it really hurt what he said. Now my Geordie friend said we shall leave a few minutes after teen and just turn up.

OMG, I pray he will not go mad?

My friend said her son didn’t want her there either, but when she went anyway, all the parents were there. This has happened to me at teen’s school; I found out afterwards, I was the only parent not at his last assembly.

So please God, let me come home tomorrow night and be proud of my Son and not be hurt?

He wanted to treat the girl to a gift but said he has asked his friends and not one of them are bothering so he would be the only one?

Shame really?

One time he would not be bothered what anyone thought or did, he was an individual.

Hub will be home in a couple of hours, so I will go and put the chicken into the oven

With love. x

No comments: