translate

Monday 17 June 2013

WARNING TO ALL PARENTS


A very good morning to you all. It is through the night here and I just can’t sleep. I am tired, but I just don’t like the bed or bedroom. It is too small and I feel like I am in a coffin. I am going to have to think about what to do about making the room larger, without knocking down walls.

Hub off to the US today. Just got his shirts washed and off again. Poor thing, it is not a good life. Yes we had a great time in Oslo, but, we were together and it was exhausting. Always having to be ready for questions and on the ball for answers. Travel too is bad. In 70 hours, we did four taxis, two trains, two tubes and two flights. Now Hub has to be off again for a journey of sixteen hours and in that time, he is doing a taxi, train, taxi flight and taxi again. He is going with his PA this time. He has an important key speech to present, but he will be there all week attending meetings.  Oh, I must remember the clock man is coming this week? Remember? Oh God, is it the eighteenth, or nineteenth? I’m sure the 19th, as I said it was my mad aunts’ birthday, didn’t I? OMG? Imagine if I miss him again?

I must get this clock fixed.

It is Hub and my wedding anniversary next Tuesday, the day my mad Aunt comes for the day, the day Hub won’t be home till late afternoon, too

Out with my lovely friend on Wednesday looking forward to then and I am hopefully meeting with Flexi next week? Has been forever since I saw her.

Poor teen had a dreadful thing happen to him yesterday, just a warning to all parents out there.

He applied online for a hundred jobs, well, 23. One job came back to say he was successful. He read it all happy and relieved. After reading for about half an hour. He went flat. I asked what was wrong, he replied.

“It’s a con Mum. I really thought I had a job.

Turned out that they wanted to know all his bank details, so they could “Put money into his account. Luckily Teen is switched on and spotted such a stupid error.

So again no job.

OK, going now to write all four blogs on Oslo. Later gators. xx

 

No comments: