translate

Monday 24 June 2013

catch up


Good afternoon Bloggets. Teen has had a busy day, he went to the gym today, then school he didn’t have to he just wanted to then he came home to do lunch and now out with Bunches. It’s their anniversary you know? A whopping six months today. So  she has a gift for him, he her. He bought her an IPhone case with their photo on and some words that means something to them.

He  was so  funny the other night, he said because Bunches was leaving her school, to  go to  another, she was upset, so to cheer her up, he  bought her  a gift, or some gifts. They were so romantic, till the end and I guess that is where  he showed his age.

He told me he got her some sweet roses, a box of chocolates, and

Banana milk shake

Hahahahahaha.

 Cute or what?

They still have their big day in a couple of weeks, where they are going to London for the day.

This Friday, he has his prom night

. Oh  if we get passed this OK, then I will be glad. I just know there are some girls there who really like him, and he is so loyal, it actually is painful to watch?

I mean, if girls try to talk to him  he tells them streight, he is not available. I said they may just want to be friendly, he says well if that was the case, when I tell them I’m not available, why is it I never hear anything from them again?

He has a point?

He is taking a girl, but teen says she knows it is as a friend. Right, whatever?

Also, there is a boy, who has taken a liking towards teen. Now like everything in my life and now teens, there is a story behind that, I can’t tell you at least at this moment, but it is a heck of a story. Jokingly, I told him to wear slip on shoes?

Encase his  laces come undone?

He wasn’t impressed.

I think Bunches will suffer when teen is at this party, also, there is an after party. Till seven the next day? Morning, then he is due to go to another posh party again with Bunches. I told him he must come  home to sleep I  don’t want him being out till the following morning, as he will drink and drink, till he is ill.

I mean, what kind of parent, allows kids to get like that?

No way I would ever give a child, and they are children till they are eighteen, alcohol.

I know though, I am the only one  who feels like this, most of my friends laugh when I express how I feel about kids drinking.

I, don’t care, I think it is wrong.

. Oh  if we get passed this OK, then I will be glad. I just know there are some girls there who really like him, and he is so loyal, it actually is painful to watch?

 

Oh, I think he has an interview tomorrow. It’s all very up in the air at the moment, but fingers crossed we should know tomorrow. It’s nothing wonderful, but it is local and pocket money and more.

Talking of money, OMG, the X, has told teen he doesn’t want me to claim for him working now, he  doesn’t want to pay me for teens upbringing. Even though he has a job.

I don’t get how hard it can be? He has a Son, he should want to help towards his upbringing  wouldn’t you think?

If my x won the lotto, he would not want to pay, it’s just his way.

Shame really, otherwise he would be a good guy, from a safe distance.

I spoke with my American family today, she told me that they are going to welcome a soldier back home. After being in Afghanistan and having his two legs being blown off.

Awful, as he is so young with a three year old baby.

One good thing, he will have prostheses limbs, so he will be able to walk. He can drive too, but still wars should not be allowed.

My canary, Irish, seems to be back in full song, thank God, as I was worried.

OK, it’s very late in the day, I have not had anything to eat  yet, so will have some of my concoction I made will tell you later what it was like.

Xx

No comments: