translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

A GIRL CAN DREAM?


I found myself in Spain tonight. The weather was so hot, perfumed blooms

  summer tunes, a  cocktail to hit the spot

Finger like Palm trees, waved in the night breaze

Sandy shores welcoming open doors

Then I realised I was in my back garden.  Oh. Tut. I tell you though, the air is so still out there? It’s lovely. I just wish I had someone to sit out with. I don’t go out on my own. Silly I know.

Didn’t bother making any tea for me. But had a snack. Still didn’t do my ironing. God what is wrong with me? I brushed LC, for the second time today, oh my word? Her fur is coming out in clumps.

I tell you I can’t breathe tonight. The air in the house is so still my asthma is bad. My little Waggatail, is by my feet, she is really insecure since we got back. Bless her, you know, it’s like she has lived here all her life. I love her so much. I am really dying to take her to our field tomorrow with my friend and her new boyfriend. I think I will leave Black beauty here. She doesn’t run anyway, she eats the hedges and then throws up the next day. Oh I miss my Hub, wish he would phone me? I need to hear his voice. Been talking with a friend tonight from school. It’s funny you know, how so many years can go by and you still are children in your head? I really don’t feel my age.

32.

Stop it?

I inside feel about, hmm, 24. Really. So your mind doesn’t get older, your sharpness does, become blunt like a used knife… Ha, my bf, will be mad I used the knife word. He hates it when I talk of it in poems. I love it. As specially the words rusty knife.

Well I guess I better go and close the windows. Oh I wish I didn’t have to, too warm, but on my own, have to. Having said that, my LC, would go streight for the jugular…

Oh my Hub left me some Maltese’s on his desk. I might go and look for them.

Well, it would be rude not to? Anyway, they will just melt in this heat?

I packed Hubs favourite sweeties in his case and he found them this morning. He loves them. I like to do things like that.  I phoned my aunt this morning, to wish her happy birthday. She didn’t have time to talk, as she had visitors. She said she would call me back. Still waiting?

I guess it will give us something to talk about next Tuesday? She is here the full day. From early morning till late at night. ….. ……

Right, will go for tonight will be back to write poems later and I will tell you about something I did that I am amazed I didn’t get into trouble for? OMG? Wait until you hear this one and see if you would have handled it in the same way? x

No comments: