translate

Monday 24 June 2013

HIS GIFT


Teen just got in. For his gift from Bunches, he got a lovely present. It is a very soft pillowcase, full of photographs of them both. What a lovely idea? I think she may be coming out with us tomorrow night to our restaurant? Perhaps?

Sixteen hours before  my Hub home. If  all goes to plan with his travel. Oh I can’t wait.

I didn’t like my concoction. I am sure Hub will, he likes healthy muck. Hahahahahaha. He also likes food that is not healthy though? I tried, I really did, now  if Hub had made it, using the same ingredients, it would have been lovely. What’s that about?

It will be a late blog tomorrow, as a full on day with mad Aunt G. But I’m sure there will be lots to chat about?

Thank God, teen has been nice today and yesterday. Funny, isn’t it? Why is he nasty one moment, so sweet the next? I can’t stand it, My Mum used to have a funny saying to go with that, but I won’t  put it on here, but it spoke of sugar.

UK, US, Russia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Vietnam, India, Spain and Armenia have been  in our Blogget place of fireside chats and useless information, but a laugh too, today.  xx

No comments: