translate

Sunday 9 June 2013

A GOOD READ?


It’s through the night here about three in the morning. I went to bed after sitting with teen for half an hour in the conservatory chatting. He ran for about one hour on the treadmill and didn’t even breathe any differently. When I say ran, I truly mean run? I go on there do a fast walk then break out into a run, then feel guilty as people have their washing out on the line and I have been the cause of a thunder storm? Ha.

Then my breathing? OMG? I sound like I am blowing up a thousand balloons.

So I can’t sleep. I forgot to turn off the chimes of the clock before bed and it was like having big Ben in our house. Every fifteen minutes the chimes would go.

I hope my canary will be OK with it? He’s Irish you know?

The clock stands in front of his cage.

Well, the countdown to Oslo, begins now?

Just a few days. I’m scared out of my brain. You know when you go places and you feel so stupid? I really really should have left Hub to go on his own, but we are both so sick of being apart. Hub wants me to go to South Africa with him in the autumn, but that is too far, and I would starve being a vegetarian? Might do me good then, hay, what do you think?

Bunches has given teen a book, on, wait for it?

“The rights of a teenager!”

Hub, says he wonders if there is a book, on the rights of an adult? Hahe.

This week, I am out a couple of times and I have another meeting to go to. Hub is off work the day before we go away, so we need to hit the town. I’m sure when I get back from Oslo, I will have loads to tell you about our visit, though of course, won’t be able to talk about work, but you know me, I think they may be a couple of blogs out of the time away? I just hope I come back to a house, teen, and three dogs? My brother in law will be popping in and my old friend is on standby, but this is the first time he has been left over two days and with a load of responsibility? The canary to give fresh water to, the three dogs to feed, and they are all on different food? Letting them all out and making sure they too have water and are happy, as well as cook for himself? OMG?  I will make some food so that it is easy for him to do. Bless him, I hope he will be OK, but I am worried.

Today/last night I saw Hubs schedule for work. Oh God it’s awful? So far not as bad as last year though, that was crazy.

Oh there are the bells of our clock; I best try to think about sleep? I have loads to do in the morning. Hub working from home and away overnight on Tuesday, back late Wednesday night.

XXXUntil later gators.

No comments: